Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Necromancer

So I Get PM'd All The Time About My Bodybuilding Diet

Two questions for you sir:

1. How much toilet paper do you use daily?

2. How often does your toilet clog?

:wiggle:

It doesn't clog. I get enough fiber so the doo doo doesn't become huge logs. I use 1 roll every few days. I actually had to get more toilet paper yesterday haah. :D I try to take as many dumps as possible at work (2 in 8 hours LOL).

post-43544-1221258778_thumb.jpg

Everyone wanna be a bodybuilder, but no one wanna eat like a bodybuilder.

:D

Sounds like Ronnie Coleman.

He used heavy weights instead of eating hehe. I believe diet is far more important than what you do in the gym. Any moron can follow a few exercises 2-3 times a week. If that moron knows how to eat consistently, then he becomes smart and will surpass everyone in the gym - especially those that go 6-7 times a week and never progress at all. :D

MANNNNN, this diet would break sooooooooo many people out.

How so? It is all good food. Just a lot of good food.

Pancakes and waffles... :eh: What kind of nutritional value do they have? Amazing you still got nice and white teeth, even though you are consuming juice. Exactly what kind of frozen meals do you have?

Frozen meals are meats and lasagna usually. Pancakes and waffles for carbs. Michael Phelps eats lots of pancakes too. Plus they are yummy and make up for an overall plain diet. :D

No toilet paper needs to be used because everything comes out so fast that it dosnt leave a trace behind....LOL

LOL I wish! It's a battlefield on the toilet hehe!

Nice to have an insight into the life of a genius, thanks.

Fixed.

"Its POOP again!"

This thread got good.

Hey, shouldnt you slam whey protein AFTER a workout?

(and power dumps at work at grreat!)

It is good to slam either whey isolate or a mixture of 2:1 or 4:1 simple carbs:isolate shake immediately after working out.

I'm just wondering how you organize this chaos.

Basically, I'm asking what you eat and when.

I usually eat in the morning before work, 2 lunches during work, 1 meal on the way home, shake before working out, shake after, eat another meal or two before sleep. I don't time the stuff. I find it unnecessary for what my goals are currently.

Everyone wanna be a bodybuilder, but no one wanna eat like a bodybuilder. Also, it all cost under $100 so don't tell me you can't afford to get huge when you are scarfing down $6 value meals at McDonalds like some Prince or drinking your $2 bottles of soda from the vending machine.

I don't think you understand the math involved here. You spend probaby $50-$100 every 2-3 days on food. I have never seen anything like this in my life if we are talking about just homemade stuff and I've talked to real bodybuilders (And I'm 190lbs, 6'1" and very active).

Fast food is very cheap, that's why poor people eat there the most. The dollar menu is very cheap and the sandwhich of the day is an even better deal.

I also don't think you need that much protein. Sure, you are getting results, but if you took out a lot of that protein and added in the calories some other way, you would still get results.

The only fruit I eat regularly is bananas. You will find most pros don't eat much fruit. They are loaded with simple sugars and are useless in building muscle.

Yes but you eat frozen waffles and apple juice. I'm confused, what do you think they are? How are any fruits a more simple sugar than juice? Eggo wafles are converted into glucose just about as fast as fuit too, sometimes faster.

Everyone wanna be a bodybuilder, but no one wanna eat like a bodybuilder. Also, it all cost under $100 so don't tell me you can't afford to get huge when you are scarfing down $6 value meals at McDonalds like some Prince or drinking your $2 bottles of soda from the vending machine.

I don't think you understand the math involved here. You spend probaby $50-$100 every 2-3 days on food. I have never seen anything like this in my life if we are talking about just homemade stuff and I've talked to real bodybuilders (And I'm 190lbs, 6'1" and very active).

Fast food is very cheap, that's why poor people eat there the most. The dollar menu is very cheap and the sandwhich of the day is an even better deal.

I also don't think you need that much protein. Sure, you are getting results, but if you took out a lot of that protein and added in the calories some other way, you would still get results.

How is fast food very cheap? Let's take the $ menu at McDonald's (using it for the extreme end in your benefit of proving why you are right). Double cheeseburger. The meat they use is below average at best. The meat I get is 98/2, the best you can find in the majority of grocery stores. It cost me around $3 for 4 patties which would require about 8 Double cheeseburgers to equal in beef weight. I don't eat bread or cheese. But if I did, on a serving basis, it is still less than half as expensive.

Poor people eat their and stay poor. They are unaware how much they are getting ripped off everytime they go there. Every soda they drink there is the biggest rip off of all since the cost to McDonald's for example is less than $0.01 per serving.

I consume around 300 grams of protein a day. I am over 200lbs so that is well within requirements. What other way are you talking about? Calories come from fats, protein, and carbs with them being 9, 4, and 4.

The only fruit I eat regularly is bananas. You will find most pros don't eat much fruit. They are loaded with simple sugars and are useless in building muscle.

Yes but you eat frozen waffles and apple juice. I'm confused, what do you think they are? How are any fruits a more simple sugar than juice? Eggo wafles are converted into glucose just about as fast as fuit too, sometimes faster.

I don't eat the waffles or apple juice in that time. I already discussed this.

Waffles/pancakes ---> GLUTEN

Yoghurt/milk ---> CASEIN & LACTOSE

Apple juice ---> LIQUID SUGAR

Case closed.

-About 5lbs of meat (chicken, beef, pork)

is that turkey bacon? mmmmmm.

Yeahhhhhh budday! Pork bacon is horrible for bodybuilding. It is over 50% fat and loaded with cholesterol.

Should I say anything??

What kind of youghurt you eat? Does it have any sugar? etc. Myself I make my own from plain youghurt and add some bananas in it. Dunno if that makes much of a difference.

seems kind of bland but if you enjoy it. People not becoming bodybuilders- how can you even consider cutting out fruit? Fruit is delcious, you only live once.

Fruit wrecks my face usually and is just filling my tummy with worthless stuff.

Waffles/pancakes ---> GLUTEN

Yoghurt/milk ---> CASEIN & LACTOSE

Apple juice ---> LIQUID SUGAR

Case closed.

-About 5lbs of meat (chicken, beef, pork)

is that turkey bacon? mmmmmm.

Yeahhhhhh budday! Pork bacon is horrible for bodybuilding. It is over 50% fat and loaded with cholesterol.

Should I say anything??

What is wrong with casein LOL? Casein protein is actually more beneficial than whey. And what is wrong with lactose? I am not lactose intolerant. Apple Juice once again is used for mixing supplements. I don't drink it alone. And what is wrong with gluten? I can't eat Oatmeal 365 days a year. Gosh.

Should you say anything? Turkey bacon that I get is over 95% fat free. Yeahhhh buddayyyy!

^made me lol

:dance:

What kind of youghurt you eat? Does it have any sugar? etc. Myself I make my own from plain youghurt and add some bananas in it. Dunno if that makes much of a difference.

I don't eat yogurt for taste. I eat it for the good bacteria it puts in the body. I eat once a day and it helps with digestive tract. It probably has sugar. I get whatever is on sale. It isn't a staple of my bodybuilding diet LOL. :D

Breyers BTW.

How do you feel about creatine? And also I find it hard to believe you achieved those results without other supplements, Or maybe I misread and you do use supplements and if so which ones?

How do you feel about creatine? And also I find it hard to believe you achieved those results without other supplements, Or maybe I misread and you do use supplements and if so which ones?

Actually I am experimenting with new types of creatine. I have been using Monohydrate for years but I am pretty sick of the bloating to the face. It makes me look fat even though I am far from it. IMO creatine is the best supplement you can ever get behind whey protein. If you know how to use it, you can really see improvement fast.

Yeah it depends on goals to what supplement you use. Diet is always #1. If I were to pick 3 supplements you must have if you want to be a decent bodybuilder they would be:

-creatine mono or cee

-whey protein

-multivitamin

Obviously I use a lot more than those 3 and there are too many to mention. Example is my shake before workouts which is a mixture of 4 powders: gatorade powder, creatine mono, glutamine pure powder, aakg powder. When I make it, I feel like a cocaine dealer LOL.

sounds like you dont eat enough veggies...

when do you eat carbs? only after workout or also before?

whey sucks, but Im interested in how you use creatine? (as in: when do you take it and how much)

alot of pros right here... lol..i would cut the apple juice and replace the yoghurt with fat free cottage cheese (mixed with whey...tastes like sweet pussy :P )

all you need for a good,clean bb diet (variety):

for protein:

whey

maybe some other protein powder (casein,egg)

eggs (mainly eggwhite, i eat the whole egg, but i get omega3-eggs from the supermarket.. very good source for nice fats and protein )

a lot of meat (steak,chicken,sometimes beef)

fish

tuna

cottage cheese/milk (love this shit)

Carbs:

Oatmeal

Rice

(Sweet) Potatoes

Vegetables aaaaa loooot (i prefer broccoli,green beans,lentils and tomatoes)

if u can get it try Ezekiel Bread (its the shit!)

some fruits (apples,straw/blueberries)

rice cakes

fast acting carbs (dextrose) after workout

Fats: (in addition to the fats from meat,eggs..)

Fishoil

Macadamia Nutoil (mix with ur proteinshakes..yummy)

Peanutbutter (love it)

Nuts (walnuts i.e. )

so i would just drop the waffles,cakes,apple juice and maybe the yoghurt (i love it too, so fuck it)

make ur own pancakes:

10 eggwhites,2 yolks,100g oatmeal,50g blueberries or strawberries , 10ml macadamia oil,some sugar free sweetener, a little bit milk..mix it and fry! ...my everyday breakfast when bulking :)

sofar...

alot of pros right here... lol..i would cut the apple juice and replace the yoghurt with fat free cottage cheese (mixed with whey...tastes like sweet pussy :P )

for protein:

whey

eggs (mainly eggwhite, i eat the whole egg, but i get omega3-eggs from the supermarket.. very good source for nice fats and protein )

fish

tuna

Carbs:

Oatmeal

Rice

(Sweet) Potatoes

rice cakes

Fishoil

Peanutbutter (love it)

Nuts (walnuts i.e. )

so i would just drop the waffles,cakes,apple juice and maybe the yoghurt (i love it too, so fuck it)

make ur own pancakes:

10 eggwhites,2 yolks,100g oatmeal,50g blueberries or strawberries , 10ml macadamia oil,some sugar free sweetener, a little bit milk..mix it and fry! ...my everyday breakfast when bulking :)

sofar...

Brown eggs also good or not? i buy the organic one , gonna stop.

cause i buy Eggwhites Liquid 100% has no cholesterol ;) nothing added

is pure egg whites ... just heated.

whey sucks, but Im interested in how you use creatine? (as in: when do you take it and how much)

I eat carbs all day long. People worry about the timing of foods way too often IMO. If your goal is to create the muscle block that you will chip away later through cutting and recomp, then the goal should be building the muscle ASAP with as little fat gain as possible.

for protein:

whey

fish

tuna

Carbs:

Oatmeal

Rice

(Sweet) Potatoes

rice cakes

Fishoil

Peanutbutter (love it)

Nuts (walnuts i.e. )

make ur own pancakes:

sofar...

I don't eat cheese that much. Also I don't need that variety. I stick to the same basics all year long: meats, eggs, milk (protein), oatmeal, grits, potatoes (carbs), and little fat as possible.

hey,

what kind of oil do you cook your meats and veggies with?

I eat carbs all day long. People worry about the timing of foods way too often IMO. If your goal is to create the muscle block that you will chip away later through cutting and recomp, then the goal should be building the muscle ASAP with as little fat gain as possible.

for protein:

whey

fish

tuna

Carbs:

Oatmeal

Rice

(Sweet) Potatoes

rice cakes

Fishoil

Peanutbutter (love it)

Nuts (walnuts i.e. )

make ur own pancakes:

sofar...

How is fast food very cheap? Let's take the $ menu at McDonald's (using it for the extreme end in your benefit of proving why you are right). Double cheeseburger. The meat they use is below average at best. The meat I get is 98/2, the best you can find in the majority of grocery stores. It cost me around $3 for 4 patties which would require about 8 Double cheeseburgers to equal in beef weight. I don't eat bread or cheese. But if I did, on a serving basis, it is still less than half as expensive.

Poor people eat their and stay poor. They are unaware how much they are getting ripped off everytime they go there. Every soda they drink there is the biggest rip off of all since the cost to McDonald's for example is less than $0.01 per serving.

For nutrient value it's probably not a good deal but the people that eat fast food don't care. For the calories you can't beat it. Poor people can't afford veggies and fruits all the time becuase they are expensive. Things like rice and lentils are cheap (But nutrient poor) and it's relatively cheap to buy meat in bulk but meat is still expensive and so is many healthy foods that are nutrient dense. Soda is a ripoff but it's also high in calories. It's also not a cent per serving but it's not high either. The cup, electricity for cooling, the machines, tec... all add up.

You also don't eat hamburgers, you eat patties. If you added the cost of condements, buns, cheese, lettuce, etc... it would add up. Mainly, people eat fast food and food in general becuase it tastes good. Most people don't like bulking diets becuase they are horribly bland and repetative. This is a main reason why I'm not super ripped, becuase I enjoy things like French food and all the good stuff that goes with it.

I consume around 300 grams of protein a day. I am over 200lbs so that is well within requirements. What other way are you talking about? Calories come from fats, protein, and carbs with them being 9, 4, and 4.

I was using hyperbole.

I don't eat the waffles or apple juice in that time. I already discussed this.

In what time? You said you mixed it with shakes if you don't have anything else but you also said that you have gallons of it and you drink all of this every 2-3 days. The frozen waffles are also converted to glucose very fast.

I don't see how simple sugars are a bad thing at any time. If you do any cardio your body becomes receptive to glucose for hours after and your metabolism stays up for a while too. If you have an all around active lifestyle then simple sugars in moderation at any time won't be bad and a lot during intense periods is the best. Maybe for acne, I don't know, but we are getting into what's a 'clean' ciet and what's not.

Just the spray can for meats. No oil for anything else.

hey,

what kind of oil do you cook your meats and veggies with?

for protein:

whey

fish

tuna

Carbs:

Oatmeal

Rice

(Sweet) Potatoes

rice cakes

Fishoil

Peanutbutter (love it)

Nuts (walnuts i.e. )

make ur own pancakes:

sofar...

I don't eat cheese that much. Also I don't need that variety. I stick to the same basics all year long: meats, eggs, milk (protein), oatmeal, grits, potatoes (carbs), and little fat as possible.

fat isnt bad..when dieting, u gotta drop the carbs and add some good fats..ill stick with about 300g protein,150-170g fat and maybe 30g carbs from vegetables when cutting

when bulkin' , i stick to the lowfat approach , too...cause i love carbs...i just have my 15g of fishoil, my omega3-eggs and about 15ml of macadamia oil..here i go with maybe 300g protein,400-500g carbs,and about 100g fats

remember ...carbs are just the fuel..protein and fat build the muscle..

and the cholesterol thingy is overrated..

eat,train,sleep,repeat...keep it up bitches :)

I don't use shakes that much. I will eat waffles for breakfast if I don't have anything else.

I don't do any cardio right now, when I cut, I just do cardio 2-3 times a week at low intensity for 30 minutes each.

:)

I'm not meaning to put you down so much. What you are doing is obviously working and congrats but I just see big flaws in your diet and plan over the long term (Healthwise). One of these is your lack of cardio. Unless you have an absolutely clean and perfect diet (And expensive considering the quality of foods you need), and take many expensive supplements, I don't think you should overlook how important cardio is. And unfortumately the perfect clean diet with regards to simulating the benefits of cardio does not mesh well with bodybuilding.

I'm curious why don't you do short, intermittent bursts of high intensity cardio. It will burn far fewer calories and it's better for your circulatory and respiratory system over the long term. HIIT is one of the methods that bodybuilders use becuase of this.