Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Necromancer

So I Get PM'd All The Time About My Bodybuilding Diet

post-43544-1221258778_thumb.jpg

That's right boys and girls. What you see will be gone in about 2 days, 3 days tops. That you see is:

-About 5lbs of meat (chicken, beef, pork)

-2 gallons of 1% milk

-3 x 18 eggs or 54 eggs for you math whizs

-8 cartons of yogurt

-3 bag of green beans

-8 to 10 boxes of frozen meals including pancakes and waffles

-3 gallons of apple juice

-Water

Everyone wanna be a bodybuilder, but no one wanna eat like a bodybuilder. Also, it all cost under $100 so don't tell me you can't afford to get huge when you are scarfing down $6 value meals at McDonalds like some Prince or drinking your $2 bottles of soda from the vending machine.

Ask questions in this thread.

:D

that shit is DELISH

Yeah.

Another thing I should of mentioned is that you will see no candy or other complete wastes in my kitchen. I rarely use condiments and everything is eaten with a purpose. Also, I am about 95% acne free so you can be clear and get huge at the same time if you know what you are doing.

:)

Necro, this is kinda unrelated but you said to ask questions...

I work out a lot, and i have seen alright size gain in different parts of my body. However my arms never get any bigger, no matter how hard i lift. I do heavy sets with less reps, but still they dont grow at all. I dont know why my arms dont get bigger, but its really bothering me. Any suggestions?

Necro, this is kinda unrelated but you said to ask questions...

I work out a lot, and i have seen alright size gain in different parts of my body. However my arms never get any bigger, no matter how hard i lift. I do heavy sets with less reps, but still they dont grow at all. I dont know why my arms dont get bigger, but its really bothering me. Any suggestions?

Yeah stop doing arms. Every rep you do on any muscle is tearing the muscle up whether light or heavy weight. In short, it is unproductive. Like the great Mike Mentzer once said, every lift is a negative - where negative means counterproductive to building muscle. Keep that in mind.

Also, your arms will grow, for most people, slower than other parts of the body. Usually it will take about 20lbs or so in BW to achieve 1" change in arm circumference.

Also, work on squats and deadlifts. Work on your weaknesses and then your arms will grow faster.

I work out arms usually once a week BTW and just do 2-3 sets of curls.

Plus, you won't see any progress unless you eat a lot and often. That is why I am able to gain muscle a lot quicker than most people. First get your diet in check and then what you do in the gym will not matter as much as you might think.

So how does this all relate to acne. I mean its great for bodybuilding, but what part of it keeps you clear? Or is it mainly avoiding simple sugars + lots of exercise?

So how does this all relate to acne. I mean its great for bodybuilding, but what part of it keeps you clear? Or is it mainly avoiding simple sugars + lots of exercise?

Clean diet that is also very anabolic muscle-buliding wise. No fruits or simple sugars. Low fat meats and milk. Lots of green vegetables. Water. No soda.

Clean diet that is also very anabolic muscle-buliding wise. No fruits or simple sugars. Low fat meats and milk. Lots of green vegetables. Water. No soda.

What's the apple juice in there for?

What's the apple juice in there for?

Usually will use it to mix supplements up if I don't have any gatorade powder around.

That's about 9,200 calories if you eat it in 3 days, and 14,000 if it's gone in 2 days. That is unhealthy, especially with more than half the calories coming from refined and simple carbs. So maybe your clear, but that doesn't mean your diet is "clean" or healthy. Very few professional bodybuilders eat even close to that much

Fruits did gave me small acne :( so i cut all the fruits that are high in sugars

But i still eat bananas ( i use it on smoothie )

and i also eat Blueberries on Cereal which has protein ;P

I am fine with Bananas and blueberries

I dont have active acne i only got red spot. which going away ;)

I try to eat different fruit all day. An apple, nectarine, banana, and maybe some melon.

I usually eat a bag of lettuce with some cut up veggies once a day. For protein, I eat eggs in the morning, chicken for lunch and either chicken, steak or fish for dinner.

I get in about 2 shakes a day with 50 gms of protein in them.

So do you think it would be smart to cut the fruit out of my diet? I heard fruit was good for keeping acne under control....

Also, Does the milk mess with you? I know for some people it makes them break out.

I try to eat different fruit all day. An apple, nectarine, banana, and maybe some melon.

I usually eat a bag of lettuce with some cut up veggies once a day. For protein, I eat eggs in the morning, chicken for lunch and either chicken, steak or fish for dinner.

So do you think it would be smart to cut the fruit out of my diet? I heard fruit was good for keeping acne under control....

Also, Does the milk mess with you? I know for some people it makes them break out.

Depend what kind. ;)

Unsweetened soymilk is fine to use on cereal or smoothies etc.. :)

no sugars the one i buy only has 2 ingredient.. water and soybeans.

2 shakes ? what kind?

You seem getting enough protein ;) high protein is best for muscle ;)

expensive but is worth it. gonna start drinking 2 protein shakes a day.

3 is to much or not? :D

My shakes are either Muscle milk (chocolate flavor) or Nitro-Tech (strawberry).

You "could" do 3 a day.

-Mid morning

-Afternoon

-Before bed

I drink nonfat milk. Its watery, but still gives me 8 grams of protein per cup.

Hey Necro!

what about the fishy fishys??

Thats good protein as well! .......plus you get some omega!!!...

Two questions for you sir:

1. How much toilet paper do you use daily?

2. How often does your toilet clog?

:wiggle:

That's about 9,200 calories if you eat it in 3 days, and 14,000 if it's gone in 2 days. That is unhealthy, especially with more than half the calories coming from refined and simple carbs. So maybe your clear, but that doesn't mean your diet is "clean" or healthy. Very few professional bodybuilders eat even close to that much

Not sure how you got 9,200 calories LOL. I consume between 4000 and 5000 a day usually. Don't count the apple juice. The things that get depleted quickly are the meats, milk, yogurt, veggies, and most of the frozen foods. Also 9,200 calories isn't impossible if you eat several small meals. I don't eat meals that have much more than 1000 or so calories. That would be a waste.

sure they do

how about some pics necro?

Soon.

I ate a delicious candy bar while reading this thread. Violet Crumbles FTW.

Well you aren't going to be a bodybuilder. :razz:

which drawer do you store your steroids?

:ninja:

Fruits did gave me small acne :( so i cut all the fruits that are high in sugars

But i still eat bananas ( i use it on smoothie )

and i also eat Blueberries on Cereal which has protein ;P

I am fine with Bananas and blueberries

I dont have active acne i only got red spot. which going away ;)

The only fruit I eat regularly is bananas. You will find most pros don't eat much fruit. They are loaded with simple sugars and are useless in building muscle.

Milk used to back in college but I think I was drinking milk from different cows or something. Before college it didn't. After college it didn't. I can go through a gallon of milk easily in a day.

wut do u just buy whole milk nerco O_O?

1%. Whole milk makes me fat.

Depend what kind. ;)

Unsweetened soymilk is fine to use on cereal or smoothies etc.. :)

no sugars the one i buy only has 2 ingredient.. water and soybeans.

2 shakes ? what kind?

You seem getting enough protein ;) high protein is best for muscle ;)

expensive but is worth it. gonna start drinking 2 protein shakes a day.

3 is to much or not? :D

I don't drink many protein shakes a day. I already get too much protein as it is. I will drink casein protein before I sleep to prevent muscle breakdown. I will drink whey before working out also.

My shakes are either Muscle milk (chocolate flavor) or Nitro-Tech (strawberry).

You "could" do 3 a day.

-Mid morning

-Afternoon

-Before bed

I drink nonfat milk. Its watery, but still gives me 8 grams of protein per cup.

Hey Necro!

what about the fishy fishys??

Thats good protein as well! .......plus you get some omega!!!...

I was on a fish diet. But I got sick of it and it made me :sick:

I change my diet to prevent going crazy. :D