Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Antwan

BioSkincare

Has anybody tried this product? If so, how useful is it in reducing the appearance or eliminating old, sunken acne scars? Is it as good as it says in the article on their webpage?

I have extremely mild sunken scars on the left side of my face, only a couple of them but I would like to try and have them eliminated or reduced if possible. Does this product work?

Has anybody tried this product? If so, how useful is it in reducing the appearance or eliminating old, sunken acne scars? Is it as good as it says in the article on their webpage?

I have extremely mild sunken scars on the left side of my face, only a couple of them but I would like to try and have them eliminated or reduced if possible. Does this product work?

Hey,

Yes, I used this cream for about 2 1/2 - 3 months, twice a day. I would say it's an excellent moisturiser, very emollient, light and easily absorbed. However, it didn't do anything for my acne scars (not severe, more like flat marks that never went away). Another thing is the price- they need to calm down and reduce it - that's the reason I didn't buy it again - not worth paying that much money just for a good moisturiser. However, I read somewhere on their site that continued usage for 4 months is necessary to see visible improvement in scars etc so maybe I just didn't use it long enough.

I'm still using their other product - Bioskinexfol - an exfoliating cream. I'm hoping it might do something to improve my skin texture. So far, no improvement but it's too early to say(used it about 6 times to date). It makes my skin REALLY smooth and lovely to the touch and definitely gives it a smoother texture but the marks are still as visible as ever. lol.

Good luck with whatever you decide.

Not worth the price. Besides, it works only for a limited amount of time. The effects are NOT permanent, as no cream ever is. I would use it if you need a temporary fix but otherwise AVOID.

And for the other commenter, I also used BIOSKINEXFOL but it was a complete waste of money. BE WARNED, there is no refund for this product, only for the bioskincare product.