Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
randome754

Kind of freaked out

Well i've read about acne on your penis before but usually its just one on the side or something, but what if you have what seems like hundreds of smaller and bigger ones and if you stretch out the skin you can see lots of em. Im a virgin and never gotten any kind of oral sex or stuff like that. I wear boxers and i wash down there every night. My hands are clean 90% of the time as well. I also dont shave down there, last time i trimmed was like 2 months ago if not longer.

SOoooo whats going on???? :doh:

It could be herpes..or cold sore..or maybe just nothing...like rash..?

I am not sure...but you should see a doctor and find out, if it doesn't go away for a long time.

Hope you will be okay... good luck!

Go to a doctor.

If its that Bad....Go to a doctor Soon.

If you wait you could Damage yourself Where it cant be fix'd if it is a serious issue.

it could be nothing.....but better safe than Sorry Especially When it comes to your Private Areas.

Those are the Major parts Where sickness illness Infection and Disease Occurs.

Why do you think You get Urinalises?

So that way they can Check to see if your body is dispelling anything In ur Urine.

Its important you get it looked at....

i Have Very Very Very Severe Acne....and i only get like 1 pimple Down there a year maybe.

and its not on the Penis but in the Pubes.....so you might wanna get that checked buddy

If it's lots of tiny bumps that don't really do anything (just stay same forever), then you've no need to worry, as those are just hair follicles that don't have... hair xD. Especially if they're very evenly spaced and not random. I got worried about these, but the doc assured me many people have them and they're quite normal :).

However from what you describing it sounds a little different, so my advice is do what the others have said and visit doctor - you don't need to be embarassed - they've seen it all before!

You could have fordyce spots. These are harmless and many men and women get them on their lips and private parts. They are oil glands. You really can't get rid of them, but they aren't anything serious.

You could have fordyce spots. These are harmless and many men and women get them on their lips and private parts. They are oil glands. You really can't get rid of them, but they aren't anything serious.

Yeah, that's what I have for sure. They don't bother me anymore since I learnt what they were, and that they're perfectly harmless. Like someone said in another thread - naturally ribbed! Haha.

randome754, have you always had these? Or did they pop up recently? If the latter then they're not Fordyce spots (unless you're really young and just hitting puberty, so only just noticed them), and so you should see doc for a proper diagnosis :).