Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
iCogito

PerFume

I want to find the perfume I can call my the one and only (yea, and man. hehe) I want a signature smell. I am using 2 perfumes and both of them I luv but they r too casual and after I spray some u can't smell them after 2 hours..People be like," u have perfume on?I can't smell it."

Please, share your fav. perfumes of all the times.

Mine r:

Light Blue by Dolce&Gabbana

I Love Love by Moschino

Perfumes change when they go on your skin, you have to learn what your skin takes well and what it doesn't....I'm not sure what mine does yet but I like "sweeter" and warm perfumes, such as ones with vanilla, musk, sandalwood, etc. My favorite right now is Euphoria by Calvin Klein but I really want to buy Madamoiselle by Coco Chanel and Sean John's Unforgivable, too. I usually wear nothing though

I like Victoria Secrets- Very Sexyfor the night time

Anna Sui- Sui Lovefor the day

I am a perfume junkie I have like 15 bottles and everytime I go into a dept. store that sells them I have to fight with myself not to buy any perfume.

I really like Very Irresistible by Givency, its a strong perfume. I usually put it on right after I dry off from my shower and it stays all day. Try spraying some in your hair too!

I also like Heavenly from Victoria Secret, but that usually doesn't last very long for me.

if u like Light Blue by D&G try Blue by Ralph Lauren or anything in the CLEAN line......

I am a perfume junkie I have like 15 bottles and everytime I go into a dept. store that sells them I have to fight with myself not to buy any perfume.

Weird....Perfume at night!!! Like when you go to bed or just when you go out at night. That's funny, it kinda makes me think of something Mariah Carey would do. ( if it's when you go to bed ) I know I'm stupid!!! IDK HA!

Weird....Perfume at night!!! Like when you go to bed or just when you go out at night. That's funny, it kinda makes me think of something Mariah Carey would do. ( if it's when you go to bed ) I know I'm stupid!!! IDK HA!

That is HILARIOUS!!! I should have clarified, I put it on when I go out at night. I get off work and shower and all that jazz then put on a new perfume before partying it up. I think the very sexy is a bit too much for the day time. I like fresh, flowery smelling perfumes for the day time. I dispise Mariah Carey she is like a 16 year old trapped in a 43 year olds (or however old she is) body.

Guest kiwikali

Marc Jacobs Rain

Philosophy's Falling In Love <<< omg. i love it so much, it smells like blackberries and vanilla

andd DKNY Be Delicious

cuz who doesnt love a juicy apple

:]

I like Ralph by Ralph Loren for summer days or VS Pink body spray

For night I have Thierry Mugler's Angel, Betsey Johnson, and Lancome Hypnose

I occasionally wear CK Eternity (I got it for free...I like Obsession better), but that's a night or winter perfume for me (too strong for a hot day) & it's just so-so on me.

I'm looking for more unusual scents too. I feel like what I wear is pretty & sweet, but not distinctive. I really like Dolce & Gabbana's The One and most of the Burberry scents, but I don't know if I will get them home to realize that they are similar to what I own already (I tend to do that). I like Obsession, which is distinctive, but it's too much for everyday. Any suggestions?

I have an acquaintance who wears something that makes her smell like a botanical garden, and it is both unusual and pleasant, and I'd like to ask her what she wears without seeming weird :lol:

That is HILARIOUS!!! I should have clarified, I put it on when I go out at night. I get off work and shower and all that jazz then put on a new perfume before partying it up. I think the very sexy is a bit too much for the day time. I like fresh, flowery smelling perfumes for the day time. I dispise Mariah Carey she is like a 16 year old trapped in a 43 year olds (or however old she is) body.

I'm sorry you didn't need to clarify, i knew what you meant but for some reason it just popped in my head. yeah!! Mariah Carey Sucks!....sorry if anyone likes her on this thread.

Yay a perfume thread!

Some of my favorites

Flowers by Kenzo

360 degrees by Perry Ellis

Lancome Miracle

Heavenly by Victorias Secret

Insolence by Guerlain (not "My insolence")

and one that Im really wanting to try is Amazing Grace by Philosophy because I got a sample of the scented lotion and I LOOved it!

I like clean, flowery scents. Sometimes if I put too much Insolense on my neck it doesnt smell the same as when I only put it on my wrists, but its still nice.

I like alot of these scents too. My fiance loves my very sexy but it is just too much for my taste (it was a gift) so I don't wear it too often. BUT MY ALL TIME FAVORITE IS DOLCE AND GABANA LIGHT BLUE! yeah I don't know if I spelled gabana right so sue me. It smells of GOD! Problem is I don't have alot of MULAH to buy alot of perfume. sigh. Also what I need to do is find a perfume that can last me all day! For some reason mine always wear off even the more pricey perfumes just stop working after like an hour UHG!

I'm a perfume freak aswel haha!!

My three favs atm are:

Midnight Poison-Dior -frickin awsume purfume stays on good aswel!

Babydoll-not sure who its made by but its sooo good!

Green Tea-Elizabeth Arden- great cheap perfume, stays on good and get alot of comments about it.

I too wanna buy a new perfume soon =D they just too darn expensive most of them lol!

-PinkInk

I have around 15 different perfumes (I am addicted!) but my top favorites are Maybe Baby by Benefit, Princess by Vera Wang, Flowerbomb by Viktor & Rolf, and Juicy Couture by Juicy Couture.

My mom's signature perfume is Cabotine. It's so lovely and long lasting. People always ask her what she is wearing. I wish I found my the one as well. :wub:

is it true people go crazy over Chanel Chance?

ooo me likes this thread: -

I have to agree Light Blue by D&G is awsome

here are some more that I love:

Lacoste Pour Femme

Cool Water Davidoff

Euphoria CK

Lancombe Hypnose

Hugo Boss Deep Red

Ralph Lauren Romance

Ultra Violet

mmm... as you can I have alot of perfume... there's a few more, Falling in Love by Philosophy is nice...

just as a side note - how do u girlies apply ur perfumes and where?! i used to spray direct on chest (big no no, i'm so dumb) because i would come up in little red spots on my chest and it took me ages to figure out why!! so now i just do the wrists!

Babydoll-not sure who its made by but its sooo good!

Is it the Yves Saint Laurent one? I hear good things about it, and in those "fragrance finder" things it is often recommended to me based on my tastes...I need to actually smell it someday, haha.

I have around 15 different perfumes (I am addicted!) but my top favorites are Maybe Baby by Benefit, Princess by Vera Wang, Flowerbomb by Viktor & Rolf, and Juicy Couture by Juicy Couture.

I really like the name "Flowerbomb", haha. What is that one like?

There's a Benefit perfume I have wanted to try also...."B Spot" I think.

Guest missyjean130

Dove Cucumber and Green Tea body spray- for regular days

Addidas-Moves for Her...for when I'm out somewhere.

yeah, dolce & gabanna light blue is crazy! i love that stuff!

i like a couple of jlo perfumes, coolwater, nina, pink from victoria's secret, ralph by ralph lauren,

my perfect scent though would be falling in love by philosophy. it doesn't stay on though, so i don't think it's worth the money.

I really like the name "Flowerbomb", haha. What is that one like?

There's a Benefit perfume I have wanted to try also...."B Spot" I think.

B Spot smells really good. Flowerbomb, in my opinion, smells amazing. It's really expensive (about $150 for a 3.4oz and $95 for a 1.7oz) but it smells soooooooo good. It is a really sweet, light scent though, so if you like edgier scents you may not like it. They also came out with one called Flowerbomb Extreme that I want to try out.

Taken from a Flowerbomb Review:

Flowerbomb (2005) is a mélange of creamy florals resting on a warm base of patchouli and vanilla. Created by Olivier Polge, Carlos Benaïm and Domitille Bertier, Flowerbomb is a smooth composition, polished to remove the hard edges of patchouli with its facets rounded by sweetness. It does not explode as the name would lead one to expect; it flows like spilled honey.

The composition is constructed to allow the accords to undulate gently, revealing one delicate floral note after another. Sheer freesia is folded into the sweetness of jasmine, touched by the subtle anisic notes and layered with creamy vanilla. ...

On the scent strip, the spicy green notes provide an interesting counterpoint to the creamy sweetness, however on the skin, they immediately vanish into the gourmand richness. The woody amber in the base enveloped by musk hides the soft streak of patchouli.

Flowerbomb Extrême, released as a limited edition for the holidays, is an even softer and creamier fragrance. Its sweetness is amplified by the rich warmth of the vanilla and fruity notes, recalling a red pudding of stewed berries and whipped cream. If the patchouli was subtly rendered in the original, in the Extrême version it is merely an accent. If I found the original to be too sweet for my tastes, the Extrême borders on cloying, however the fact that it stays closer to the skin makes this version wearable nevertheless.

Notes include bergamot, tea, bergamot, jasmine sambac, orange blossom, orchid, freesia, rose, amber, musk, and patchouli. The notes for Flowerbomb Extrême include osmanthus as well. Both fragrances can be found at Saks 5th Avenue.