Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sweasel

27 pills short, what do I do?

I'm on my 15th week of roaccutane at 60mg per day, things are just starting to go really well, but I've just realised that I am 9 days short of my prescription before I see my derm on week 19. I called up to try and get a repeat prescription but they said that they couldnt do it and I was told it wouldnt matter as it stays in your system for 2weeks, is this correct or should I take myself down to 40mg to make sure I cover every day, I'm getting pretty paranoid because I've taken it religiously for 15weeks and hope that this wont set me back? What do you recon. James

fuck me, yeh think I'll do that, but only once I've turned my room upside down lol. If so I'll do 80mg a day for 2 weeks when I get my next prescription, to make up for it. James

I'm pretty sure I had the rite amount. Just coming back from uni and moving I think I may have lost them somewhere which sucks but its only 9days though and I'll make the dosage up with my next prescription.

I'm on 80 mg and i asked the same exact question but i was more like 5 days short. My derm's assitant told me to split it up when i'm running out so i took 40 mg for a few days so i can cover everyday until the next appointment.