Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Smoking is acidic..it will acidfy your blood..(loook it up)

weed will also.

Acidicy blood will keep inflammation levels up..we want to strive for an alkaline blood line.

Smoking will not help our situation..its best to find other ways to relieve ur stress.

smoking should be illegal..IMO.

I agree.... ILLEGAL... No offense to anyone here who smokes cause I know it's addicting but I cant even stand it when someone is beside me smoking. It makes me feel so gross... I am glad they banned it in bars in my city.

I hope you all can build up the will power to quit :) we want you alive and well!!

They already made the benign smoke (weed) illegal now you want to take tobacco away? When smoking is illegal, the terrorists have won...

right, cause that makes any sense at all, the terrorists want us to stop harming ourselves by smoking all the time :rolleyes: ...

When i quit smoking (after 3 years) my skin got a lot better. I notice that my skin really heals faster and the cysts i sometimes have in my neck are way less as they are used to be when i smoked.

For anyone trying to quit; read the book from Allen Carr, really helps you to quit smoking!

if u have a hard time quitting cigarettes, drink red bull whenever u feel so desperate to smoke. red bull really does the magic. i havent touched a cigarette over 6 months.

Never liked smoking weed but i love smoking cigarette

i have been smoking between 15 to 20 a day since i was about 17.

It's bad for your health but i enjoy it :)

it has been banned in bars now so i quit drinking.

I'm a pack a day smoker and I'm fairly sure it messes with my skin. Smoking dries out your skin, which screws with moisture levels and the process of how your skin repairs itself....