Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So Ive gone through, Benzoyl Peroxide, non aproved internet only bought creams. Ive had fraxel, and mild lactic acid chemical peels. Im also trying emu oil, and snail secretion on my face. The thing is that I get really hot in the face and dont know if its because my skin is irritated or if i have an illnes, food allergy or unbalanced hormones. I also heard it could be anxiety. Anyways, I think I could rule out irritation only because my ears get really hot to. A woman at work told me it sounded like a hot flash... Im male. Could I still get hot flashes?

any feedback?

I think its anxiety. I do the exact same thing when I'm nervous, ears included. When I was still bathing in BP however, the reaction was a lot more...pronounced. Seriously, I looked like a cartoon that just downed a glass of Tabasco lol.

I think it's from the chemicals you put on your face, try to wash only with water and follow a low carb diet that's what most people on this board is doing with great results.

it could be a mix of both... when i wake up my skin is clear, normal color but after a day of hard , stressful work,, my face is red, irrated, and sore. if i use any topicals it gets worse. '

since your ears are getting red,, i would think it's nerves. just remeber to always go back to your breathe.. slow belly breathing...