Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
john1234

Masturbation/Sex Restriction----the 7 day challenge. Participate!

If you don't believe that the acne/masturbation/sex connection exists, and if you want to ridicule the idea, then you need not read this thread and just press the back button. :dance:

If you believe there is a connection and want to give this challenge a shot, I'm going to start from tomorrow and I am inviting you guys to join me. That is, I am not going to masturbate for a whole week, and everyday I will report how I feel about my skin--the dryness of my skin, the feel of my sebum, the state of my lesions. I will also report my mental state. I will do this for a month. I'm doing this experiment out of desperation.

I invite you guys to do the same and post your results. If no one wants to do this, I will just do it alone but still report my results EACH day. I know that people are curious about the results anyhow. I won't post pictures because of the nature of the topic of this thread. So hopefully, more people will also report their results and strengthen the credibility of this topic.

My personal stance is that sex/masturbation is normal, but I have abused the habit. You can overeat, you can overexercise, why can't you overmasturbate? It's only logical that you can. The abuse of ejaculation has been cited in Indian/Chinese medicine for thousand of years. The symptoms have been described. Poor memory, bad posture, eye floaters, depression, anxiety, acne and hair loss. You lose the glow of "youth." Do you guys relate?

The lack of modern evidence for these symptoms doesn't mean a thing to me.

So, participate! Post your results everyday! Describe how you feel about your skin! End your doubts about this connection once in for all. I'm sure you can survive seven days! I am confident that most of you will start seeing results in three days.

Anyone who is suspicious about this connection should try and post--don't leave me hanging here lol.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SEPT 10th!!!!

Challenge: Only masturbate on the 7th day of each week. Do for 4 weeks. Log everyday how your skin feels and how you feel mentally.

Prize/ Incentive: Depends? But mostly pain and agony.

Dangers: Exploding............and your girlfriend might dump you.

EVERYONE PARTICIPATING, POST HERE!!!!![

im in Let's do it........lol you owe me 10 bucks cuz i bet my friend i could lay this chick by wednessday lol,

naw, but im in Lets do it when are we starting? Wanna Start Wednesday? PLEASE!!!!! lol

ok so how are we gona report this in daily?

and when Like as soon as we wake up?

and are we going to have any certain diet or anything while doing this?

Lol, you are psyched. I like that.

Alright, lets start tomorrow!

Just report everyday at night. I'm just going to talk about the state of my skin (the hydration, the acne, the smoothness, the pore size, stuff like that!). No special diet required for these 7 days. But you might want to eat like a monk. : ) Your testosterone levels peak at day 7 of holding it in, so it's going to be kinda hard. Also try to limit new regimen stuff like facial wash, topicals...blah blah blah.

im in Let's do it........lol you owe me 10 bucks cuz i bet my friend i could lay this chick by wednessday lol,

naw, but im in Lets do it when are we starting? Wanna Start Wednesday? PLEASE!!!!! lol

ok so how are we gona report this in daily?

and when Like as soon as we wake up?

and are we going to have any certain diet or anything while doing this?

naw dude......tomorow....ill start Tomorow......im get'n laid man i dont care what you say lol,

But im definatly doing this Tho....Just after tomorow cuz i need to hit that, its a once in a lifetime chance this girls mad fine.....the one in my Sig.....Big tits man huge! and she a virgin Hell Ya.

But anyways....yeah i will Eat 3 meals a day, and shower after i get off work to Clean my skin of gun powder, and then eat dinner and shower then record My Skin feeling and stuff

Lets do it for 1 month? I tried the sex restriction for 2 weeks and no results. I should try it for a longer time.

kevin El, don't fuck her :D If you fuck her tonight you'll want to fuck her tomorrow..and the day after tomorrow..and the day after the day after tomorrow (:D this sounds stupid..I'm not sure this is the phrase in English)

And this is how will end your masturbation-free regimen :D

umm i can Do the 1 month.

But if we gona be doing that extensive can we Wait till sunday night?

that way i can start this and get my re-fill of my regime products that way its more stable.

plus we can get an even week Count if we start from sunday

I've done it for a month before. In my experience, there is a saturation point. You need to let it out sooner or later. I think its unrealistic to hold it in more than a week. At our age, the ancient medicine recommended doing it 3-4 times a week. As I said, masturbation is normal. But if you do it too much, you exhaust your adrenals.

Lets do it for 1 month? I tried the sex restriction for 2 weeks and no results. I should try it for a longer time.

Okay, I think we should do a month. You can masturbate/have sex every 7th day of the week. I think that should work better.

I'm in. I've been off sex and masterbation since last tuesday so I'm ahead the game! I'll go one month

status: face not so oily, some pimples on my lower jaw and the main area where I have painful zits, the cheeks, clear.

Okay, I think we should do a month. You can masturbate/have sex every 7th day of the week. I think that should work better.

Ohh thank God!!!!!

I Love man i freakin Love you HAHA!

I Was gona Be Sweatn Like a mug on that 1 haha.

One good thing is that theres gona be a lot more sperm Released When you do Jerk it

Great! 4 people in this.

never thought the day i'd come when I would be the masturbation coordinator. God, my mom and dad must be proud.

lol, i was just thinking the same thing.

When this is over we gona have a masturbation Party!

Sike, you gay if you was like "Thats a good idea" when you read that lol.

Naw but foreal.....we Got this!

Ok, so I think We Shouldnt Masturbate the First Week at all...just as a start off.

I personally know i'm going to get good results with this, because i everytime i do this things start clearing up quick. and my skin tone improves alot and i start getting compliments about improvement. I think its important to notice not just the number of pimples, but the quality of the skin.

yeah, i just need some accountability so i don't cheat. I always cheat. lol, i'm actually psyched to start this tomorrow.

Yeah.....we gona tackle this Boyz.....We Got it under control.....Calm Cool and collected.

Im freekin out cuz i think Theres sumin wrong with me cuz i have Goose bump Lookin SKin On My Chest and Lower NEck not really noticeable and im not sure if its Been there or If i got it with Pueberty lol

But we got this.....i tihnk imma hit the gym every day 2 just to Up the testosterone

mad props to you dudes but yo theres dis chick and when the weekend comes........................................................................ SPLOOGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!