Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm not sure how many of you have actually managed to overcome your acne that still post here. But if you read this, I'm VERY close to ridding myself completely of acne. I have a few questions...

1. I've always had mild acne, however, it seems to thrive in the fall/winter months and go away in the spring/summer. Is this normal?

2. I used to use Duac and recently stopped. Now I only use the vinegar method. It seems my temples and neck have more sensitive skin than other places. Is this common?

3. I have small whiteheads under the skin (forgot the term) which tend to become pimples eventually, and a decent amount of blackheads on my nose. These seem to be the only thing I've actually having trouble getting rid of at all. Any pointers.

And 4. What can I do to maintain my clearskin, and when should I know that I'm healed?

-witness

I have no idea about why the seasons affect acne but now that you mention it, it happens to me too. The skin on neck is much more sensitive than the face, I don't know about the temples though. Have you tried the regimen from this website, I began a couple of weeks ago and I'm happy I did. I also use the vinegar as a toner or to spot treat a few pimples. There is no permanent cure for acne, some people seem to outgrow it but not everyone. You just have to really find something that works and stick to it for life.