Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dan

Progress on AHA balling up

Hey you guys. I got a sample back from our manufacturer which no longer balls up at all. But it's a little thin for my taste so I'm going to have them thicken it up a tad. Anyway, we're gettin' there. I'll keep you posted.

I think it could definitely be a little lighter. It doesnt seem to absorb extremely well for me and is very tough to spread.

Are there any updates on the SA?

I've had this for like a week, and I have no idea what everyone is talking about with balling up...am I not putting enough on for it to ball up? I shouldn't be complaining that it isnt balling up but now I feel like I'm doing it wrong.

AllyKat, you may have gotten one of the new batch. I pretty much fixed the balling up problem with the latest formulation and they should be in circulation right about now I'm guessing.

Hooray for the new no balling up formula! I really love the AHA+ lotion, but I had to stop using it during the day because my make-up would ball-up and fall off if I happened to touch my face. Hopefully this formula will solve that problem! Thanks for making your products the best out there, and for making already great products even better! Dan's the man! :dance:

i don't know if this helps at all, but for everyone that has the old formulation, just try using less (i found i could only use about a pea sized amount,) and don't try to get it all to absorb like you do with bp. that's where i ran into problems. the aha+ really didn't ball up on me unless i kept going over my face trying to get it to absorb. i think that's probably why using a lesser amount helped. :shrug: just an idea, but it works for me, and i got one of the first batches.

AllyKat, you may have gotten one of the new batch. I pretty much fixed the balling up problem with the latest formulation and they should be in circulation right about now I'm guessing.

does this mean there's a new batch that your sending out now? because i recently saw some reviews on the AHA, and people are still talking about it balling up

ah just got AHA at the beginning of the month and I was just about to ask about this. I was thinking the balling up was my skin exfoliating...guess this isn't the case?

I just double checked with our distributor and the new formula of AHA which does not ball up should be available by early next week. If you order from next Wednesday on you should receive the new formula. It contains the exact same ingredients, but I just had our lab reduce the viscosity so it would take care of the balling up issue. Enjoy!

I just double checked with our distributor and the new formula of AHA which does not ball up should be available by early next week. If you order from next Wednesday on you should receive the new formula. It contains the exact same ingredients, but I just had our lab reduce the viscosity so it would take care of the balling up issue. Enjoy!

I just ordered mine yesterday so is there a chance I will receive the new formula or will the new formula only be available from past Wednesday? I was waiting until the new formula was out but I saw your previous post stating that the new formula should be in circulation so I ordered. I guess it was bad timing on my part.

Sorry dj. I think I spoke too soon the other day. I'm guessing you'll get the current batch. Feel free to write to [email protected] if you'd like and request an RMA number for a return. Usually I ask that people be responsible for shipping costs on returns but since I spoke too soon, just let Travis, our customer service person, know that I said we will pay to reship you a new one.

Sorry dj. I think I spoke too soon the other day. I'm guessing you'll get the current batch. Feel free to write to [email protected] if you'd like and request an RMA number for a return. Usually I ask that people be responsible for shipping costs on returns but since I spoke too soon, just let Travis, our customer service person, know that I said we will pay to reship you a new one.

Thank you very much for the reply. Even if it is the old batch, I will keep it as it was my choice on placing the order before you confirmed that the new formula was indeed circulating. I do appreciate the great customer service, though!

Edit: It is a bit hard to spread around but maybe I'm using too little (a little over a large pea in size). Haven't had any balling up issues but I don't apply anything after the AHA+. Even though I have only used it for one application, it seems to be a great product.

Huh, so I didn't get the new batch, maybe my pores are like a vortex to everything that touches it and it absorbs before it can ball up? ha, who knows, but its not a problem for me, I even put on more to see if it would happen and it didn't.

Yeah, it doesn't ball up for everyone. For me it only balls up on my forehead. Otherwise, I absolutely love it, so hopefully this new batch will be perfect.