Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
michael26

2 more weeks left!!! OMG!

Hi everyone i know i haven't visited in a while but wanted to let you all know things are going great.

I'm just about done with the sixth month.

I have about two more derm appt's then i'm done! Me so happy!

The only thing i noticed that i don't like a little is my skin is so clear i can see all the previous damage from my breakouts and picking. Yep my pores are kinda large and some are funny looking. I'm almost positive that i notice my pores more than anyone else though.

Just wanted everyone to know all is well. I am lucky enough to be one of the lucky ones ont this medication.

I am bad though... i don't drink nearly enough water everyday! So don't be like me! DRINK DRINK DRINK!

Take care everyone! :dance:

WOOHOO~!~!

I get so ecstatic whenever I hear success stories from Accutane, for I am starting my course in a week.

Congrats =-)

UPDATE!!!!

Now that i am just making sure to use really good lotion and good cosmetics my skin is great!

it's now the skin i have always wanted! i am so glad i wasn't scared and went for it when it came to going on accutane!

it is true about the drinking plenty of water and a good diet! make sure you take care of your body and the medication will pay off!!

Good luck everyone! i am so excited to be done with my dosing!