Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pog

Why are Sundays so boring? Oh, and, acne makes me sad.

Sundays are almost worse than Mondays. Is anybody doing anything interesting today?

Firstly awesome topic title. I'll mow my lawn (takes me like 2-3 hours because it's huge). Maybe go golfing and then I'll finish some accounting homework. After that I'll prob look around this forum trying to look productive but I'll be browsing topics. Obviously I'll do all of this because acne makes me :cry:.

Sundays are almost worse than Mondays. Is anybody doing anything interesting today?

Firstly awesome topic title. I'll mow my lawn (takes me like 2-3 hours because it's huge). Maybe go golfing and then I'll finish some accounting homework. After that I'll prob look around this forum trying to look productive but I'll be browsing topics. Obviously I'll do all of this because acne makes me :cry:.

Ok, I honestly LOLed!

I'm doing homework, too. And putting songs onto my iPod (which the Apple store gave me for free because my old one broke!). And trying to talk my hermit of a friend into leaving her house and coming over to entertain me. Of course, Obviously I'll do all of this because acne makes me :cry:.

i hate sundays cause oblivosuly skool 2moro. but hey NFL seasons starts today. GO BUCCANEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana:

A Bucs fan? Are you from Tampa, too? I don't care much about football, it just means that my dad cooks brats (bleh) whenever the Packers play.

i like sundays. there's a calm, peaceful tranquility to the day that I really enjoy. I normally wake up around 12, check my business email and then meet up with friends in the pub during the evening. but i normally only do all these things beacuse im so unhappy with acne. ;)

Sorry for going a bit off-topic ( and for sounding a bit creepy ), but is that you in the avatar? My god you're pretty :surprised:

i hate sundays cause oblivosuly skool 2moro. but hey NFL seasons starts today. GO BUCCANEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana:

A Bucs fan? Are you from Tampa, too? I don't care much about football, it just means that my dad cooks brats (bleh) whenever the Packers play.

nahhh. im from Stuart, but i consider Tampa/St. Pete my birthplace cause everytime i go to florida, that is where i go

I have this conditioned response to the NFL theme song. Every time I hear it I get angry because it reminds me it's Sunday. It seriously ruins my day, it's really weird. (I don't even have class on Mondays, but I guess the hatred for Sundays is embedded pretty deep.)

Sorry for going a bit off-topic ( and for sounding a bit creepy ), but is that you in the avatar? My god you're pretty :surprised:

Is this directed at me?? haha. well i am really the person in my avatar if the question was for me.

I never usually have much to do on a Sunday, they always seem kinda poo after how good Saturdays are. Plus it means work tomorrow :(

hmm not much to do today at all. Sundays have always been really lazy for me. I went tochurch and the grocery store this morning. I guess thats the highlight of my day.

We root for bengals here!

i like sundays. there's a calm, peaceful tranquility to the day that I really enjoy. I normally wake up around 12, check my business email and then meet up with friends in the pub during the evening. but i normally only do all these things beacuse im so unhappy with acne. ;)

I love & hate Sundays for that very reason. If I had friends to meet up with in the evening I'd probably just love them. Lazy Sunday mornings are great though :)

What I also dislike about Sunday evenings is knowing that Monday morning is looming....

I also have a big, painful red zit on my chin that is making my Sunday less pleasant :doubt::angel:

I don't find them that boring. I find midweek much more tedious and uneventful. Sundays are a good day for sports, taking it easy with friends or just laying around in bed all day whilst nursing a hangover from the previous night.

I basically worked for 8 hours feeling like crap because I have a congested nose, a sore throat and I felt like I was going to faint all day.

That pretty much sums up my day, really sounds wonderful doesnt it? And I work tomorrow and will have extra stress because I have to close..

Fun fun eh?

And then maybe auditions if Im not dying or friends hang out :)

I basically worked for 8 hours feeling like crap because I have a congested nose, a sore throat and I felt like I was going to faint all day.

That pretty much sums up my day, really sounds wonderful doesnt it? And I work tomorrow and will have extra stress because I have to close..

Fun fun eh?

And then maybe auditions if Im not dying or friends hang out :)

My lawn mower broke half way through my mow job. =/ *high five*

I studied ALL. DAY. LONG. I'm finding that grad school is NOT all fun and games like I thought it was the first week. Also; four posts to Lounge status.

I work all day. Then I come home and do nothing. Now that I'm in college my schedule is sparse, so i don't go to class until 5:30 pm monday.

sundays are depressing though. Partly because I only work sundays and they're usually never sunny for some reason. :|

hmm not much to do today at all. Sundays have always been really lazy for me. I went tochurch and the grocery store this morning. I guess thats the highlight of my day.

We root for bengals here!

Baltimore ftw! :clap:

...and oh yeah, Sundays suck.

Sundays are wack because i have work.

-chores

-homework because i always procrasinate

-and can't stay up too late because of school the next day.

I finish up any assignments for class for the previous week and start on new things for this week. Then I'll relax and play video games and watch movies, and sleep in on Monday because I can.