Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AnabolicSlim

Why Is One Side Of My Face Worse???

so my left side of my face almost looks 100 percent except for 2 little red marks. while my right side has a bunch of red marks and is the side that gets whiteheads. im just wonderin why this is. :chuck:

It depends on what side of your face you sleep on at night. I notice I get them on the right side of my face, more than my left. Why? Because I sleep on my right side :)

HWK<3

hmmm........Have you Tried Using Calmine lotion?

If you put it on Before Bed it stops The Bed Breakout Syndrome as i like to call it lol.

HKW is on the money -- it's likely caused by how you're sleeping. It's very hard to stop yourself from sleeping in the position your body naturally wants to be in, so if you can't manage to get yourself to sleep on your back, try changing or washing your pillowcase every day for a week or two and see if you notice improvement. It's a hassle, but if you discover your skin is clearing, you can just buy a couple cheap pillowcases and rotate them every day to reduce the number of times you have to do laundry.

HKW is on the money -- it's likely caused by how you're sleeping. It's very hard to stop yourself from sleeping in the position your body naturally wants to be in, so if you can't manage to get yourself to sleep on your back, try changing or washing your pillowcase every day for a week or two and see if you notice improvement. It's a hassle, but if you discover your skin is clearing, you can just buy a couple cheap pillowcases and rotate them every day to reduce the number of times you have to do laundry.

What he said.

hmmm........Have you Tried Using Calmine lotion?

If you put it on Before Bed it stops The Bed Breakout Syndrome as i like to call it lol.

Calamine lotion works wonders. I have been using it on my shoulders and its starting to clear everything. The only thing with that is, it drys the skin a little bit. BUT, it DOES work and it is pretty safe to use.

Washing the sheets works well too. Because if you don't, you are sleeping old sweat and dirt from nights before. By washing you are cleaning all the old grime off and really, who doesn't love to climb into bed at night and cuddle up to nice smelling bed linen eh? ;)

One last little tip: Change clothes before bed. Most might say "Well, who DOESN'T?! It's common knowledge!?" But believe me, some people dont! My friend sleeps in her day clothing and she has pimples all over her face and chest. Pretty gross.

Make sure you aren't having some kind of reaction to the laundry detergent you are using and wash your pillow cases VERY often.

TRy to calamine Lotion seriously.....

ive used for 3 days and my best friend noticed my face clearing up before i did lol,

He was like...dude are you wearing make up?

i was like naw why?

he said idk.....lol

Man....that Calamine lotion Is gewid!

Honestly, I don't think once a week is often enough. I wash mine like....every other day. Hand wash of course...

TRy to calamine Lotion seriously.....

ive used for 3 days and my best friend noticed my face clearing up before i did lol,

He was like...dude are you wearing make up?

i was like naw why?

he said idk.....lol

Man....that Calamine lotion Is gewid!

Calamine lotion can be used anytime of the day. We just say at night because during the day, you might want to wear something that will show it (The stuff I use is pink, so naturally it shows up on my skin a bit) But it could be possible to get it in clear form.

HWK<3

My friend had a similar problem...

and she soon realized that the side she talked on her cellphone with, was worse than her other side.

the warm heat of the cellphone against your skin, could potentially open up your pores slightly and get all the bacteria off your cellphone onto your skin.

if thats the case...

you could try speaking on speaker phone.

or something of that sort to avoid the phone up against your skin.