Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

can i just use soltan suncream on my face rather than going for these expensive moisturisers with spf?

my suncream says its moisturising and non pore blocking, so it wont make me break out will it?

so it wont make me break out will it?

Only one way to find out, try it.

what i meant was, is there a reason people use moisturisers with spf rather than just non pore blocking suncream when going on holiday?

If you're on the DKR the BP makes your skin extra sensitive to the sun so people use SPF during the day to protect their skin when it is most vulnerable. If you're not using BP then you should be using SPF if you're going on Holiday to somewhere hot, just to make sure you don't get sunburnt.

If you're on the DKR the BP makes your skin extra sensitive to the sun so people use SPF during the day to protect their skin when it is most vulnerable. If you're not using BP then you should be using SPF if you're going on Holiday to somewhere hot, just to make sure you don't get sunburnt.

well i am on the DKR, but ive for factor 25 suncream which i would say is quite high

and i was going to expose my face for a set time, then cover my face with a towel or something while my chest gets the sun??

whats the difference between SPF and factor ?

whats the difference between SPF and factor ?

One is an abbreviation of the other.

so like i said why do people use specific moisturisers for thier face when this one ive got is regular suncream with a high factor and its non-pore blocking, i just dont see the point in spending all that extra money as long as you get a good high factor

how much extra does the BP make your skin sensitive to sunlight? i.e. how much higher factor should i use for my face opposed to my body