Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jtremere

Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser.

Ive been using Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser for a week now, and I have seen improvements in my skin. I still get some stuff popping up, but after using it, it goes away within 2-3 days. I also use Biotherme Homme moisturizer afterwards. Should I be using anything else with this stuff?

Now, also if anyone else has used Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser, what did you like about it?

So sorry!! I just made a post (on the same cleanser) without noticing your one just below!! I havent been able to delete it.

Anyway, interestingly I have also been using this exact cleanser for about a week. I have been impressed with the results but as we know, it's early days. I've been very impressed by the ratings it has received on numerous websites so I'm going to stick with it for some time.

Would you mind telling me a bit about yourself?? At the moment, I'm using the cleanser along with the Cetaphil cream (when I require it - winter just passed!).... What is your skin type, age etc? I am 19.

Perhaps we could keep track of our results and share them? We could be cetaphil buddies lol

So sorry!! I just made a post (on the same cleanser) without noticing your one just below!! I havent been able to delete it.

Anyway, interestingly I have also been using this exact cleanser for about a week. I have been impressed with the results but as we know, it's early days. I've been very impressed by the ratings it has received on numerous websites so I'm going to stick with it for some time.

Would you mind telling me a bit about yourself?? At the moment, I'm using the cleanser along with the Cetaphil cream (when I require it - winter just passed!).... What is your skin type, age etc? I am 19.

Perhaps we could keep track of our results and share them? We could be cetaphil buddies lol

Well Im just using the Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser, plus the Biotherme Homme Moisturizer. Ive had acne since I was like 15, but imo it got worse around 18. Im 21 now. Ive had like 2 chemical peels, going for 3rd one on Wednesday, and have had 2 microdermabrasions(which I find brings out scars).

I started to use SA a few months ago, and saw some dramatic change in the redness in my skin, but I think it somewhat irritated my skin. I decided to get this stuff, and have seen some changes. I do get some pop-ups but they go away quickly.

I would say my skin is a mix of both imo, I unno though. I will know Wednesday.

I use it everyday! And I really love it :)

It's so gentle, especially because I have allergies in the spring & summer.

But, when my skin feels really oily, I use a different cleanser. (see my sig)

Ive tried pretty much most products,and cetaphil has been used by my sisters all there life..one sister wears so much make up and some of my girl freinds always ask HOW DOES SHE NEVER GET ANY ACNE..and Its just really simple when you think about it..shes been using cetaphil since high school so time and time your skin gets better and better.

I just started using it aswell.