WHAT THE F******CKKKK?!!!!

WHY?

MY LEGS?

MY BUTT?

EVERYWHERE!

WHY ARE YOU EVERYWHERE YOU DAMNED ZITS?!!!! i hate you sooo much

i just want to feel comfortable

i just want to beleive my bf when he tells me that im beautiful

I feel the same way. No matter how many times my gf tells me How attracted she is 2 me i never feel she's telling me the truth. Its like How?? look at my face its infested with SHIT. By the way she has perfect skin. Its a shitty feeling.

i occasionally get acne on my thighs, hurts so much when it rubs on my jeans when i walk :S Then they get bigger and rub even more on my jeans when i walk, repeat....

uhm

your legs...?

ok...

:confused:

wow you suck

Wow i agree.

I'm a silent reader on these forums and have been for about a year but I had to register to reply to that. That comment was shallow and truly reflects your character. You're the type of person whom we all hate on these boards.

why don't you believe in him then? Beauty is a subjective matter, maybe he truly finds you attractive? (he clearly does if he's dating you) But i totally understand you about being comfortable. I feel that way too. Sometimes when i breakout on one side of my face mostly i try to get the other side facing people. I know its pathetic but its humane:)

uhm

your legs...?

ok...

:confused:

wow you suck

Wow i agree.

I'm a silent reader on these forums and have been for about a year but I had to register to reply to that. That comment was shallow and truly reflects your character. You're the type of person whom we all hate on these boards.

Co-sign!! lol you actually registered to reply to that hahaha..

anyways i had acne on my thighs in the past 2 pimples but they went away fast so don't worry!

Godam fucking zits they ruin every dam thing for years and years. Someone important has got to heard us and stop bullshiting us with so call acne cures that you see all on the T.V and in stores.

Jokerjess Please try to keep yourself together. But I think your B.F is telling you the truth. Nobody ever told me I'm handsome with acne. That comment would be nice for me to heard. But still I fight like a mother fucker to see the end of acne. You must do the same to feel like you lived up to that comment.

Come the day.

MostExtreme

yeah no1 said i looked handsome with acne either the closest thing they say is "looking better".