Rejuva~ INGREDIENTS:

~ Zinc Oxides

~ Boron Nitrides

~ Organic Rice Powder

~ Kaolin

~ Vitamin C

~ Iron Oxides

Mineral Basics has a mica-free concealer:

Ingredients-Medium Complete Cover: Kaolin Clay (CI 77004), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Zinc Oxide (CI 77947), Iron Oxides (CI 77499,CI 77492,CI 77491).

I love both of these companies: great products, great customer service.

Isnt boron an old dish washing ingrident?

Nice Threads.

Thanks For Information

I've been using Colorescience Sunforgettable which is a loose powder that has SPF 30 and is made of minerals but it also has Bismuth and Mica in it which can clog pores and I think it might be clogging my pores. Does anyone know of a Mineral makeup with SPF that is Bismuth/Mica FREE??

I just recently switched from Maybelline Mineral Powder to Earthnicity. Maybelline had the bismuth and I felt as though it was clogging my pores too. I read about the Earthnicity on the web somewhere. I have been using it for about 3 weeks, and I can see the difference. It is really something to look up.

I've been using Colorescience Sunforgettable which is a loose powder that has SPF 30 and is made of minerals but it also has Bismuth and Mica in it which can clog pores and I think it might be clogging my pores. Does anyone know of a Mineral makeup with SPF that is Bismuth/Mica FREE??

I just recently switched from Maybelline Mineral Powder to Earthnicity. Maybelline had the bismuth and I felt as though it was clogging my pores too. I read about the Earthnicity on the web somewhere. I have been using it for about 3 weeks, and I can see the difference. It is really something to look up.

Earthnicity has mica in it. As I recall,the original poster wanted something free of mica.

Fyrinnae stopped making mineral foundation alltogether.

I really want to try something mica-free and see how much it differs from the stuff I'm currently using. I specifically want something with just zinc oxide,titanium oxide,and iron oxides. Clays and such are fine too.

I spent hours just now looking for something to those specifications and turned up empty handed.The one foundation I found without mica has cornstarch in it. I hear that's terrible for acne prone skin.

If I had a darn coffee grinder I'd make my own.

There's thousands of people online selling MMU,but they all consist of basically the same crap.What a rip off.