Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
howling bells

sun screen recs if you please...

hey everyone, just wondering if you lovely helpful people could let me know what sunscreens you all use in the summer months? im just about to go on hol and im going to be needing some sunscreen, preferably spf30 or higher as i use bp and want to make sure im well protected! im going to use edm natrual reflections as well on top, so would like something that sits well under make up and obviously doesnt break people out!

thanks in advance everyone

Hellow fellow Brit. I personally use Olay Complete Care sunscreen range as its non-comedogenic. I don't know if they do spf 30 though. I only use spf 15 but its worth a try to see if they do 30.

shiseido spf55+ lotion is my favourite. It works well as a primer, and keeps your face shine-free. It's a little pricey, but sooo worth it. I've used up several bottles of this. And it does not break me out (just make sure to get the lotion and not the cream).

thanks everyone, i may splash out on that shiseido one i think as im a little concerned about burning while having bp on my face, it is about 30 pounds though so maybe ill have a look at that simple one if im feeling poor! thanks everyone for your suggestions!