Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ihatemyuglyskin

Please take a look at my scars(pics included)!!!

Please tell me what you think about my skin...i know i have ugly scars on my face and feel like i don't want to live...

i hate going out and i hate looking myself in a mirror...

i don't know what i can do to improve my skin...or is it too late...?

my skin looks really horrible, and i don't have any confidence... :cry:

are they look terrible to you..?do you think i can fix this...?

please help me...what should i do...????????? :wall:

I dont want to live any more...

post-83051-1220483145_thumb.jpg

post-83051-1220483155_thumb.jpg

post-83051-1220483162_thumb.jpg

post-83051-1220483169_thumb.jpg

post-83051-1220483175_thumb.jpg

post-83051-1220483145_thumb.jpg

post-83051-1220483155_thumb.jpg

post-83051-1220483162_thumb.jpg

post-83051-1220483169_thumb.jpg

post-83051-1220483175_thumb.jpg

Please don't feel that way. There is much more to life than flawless skin.

Looking at television ,brain-washes us into thinking that without clear skin we're ugly.

But I don't think that that is true and I am sure that you are a beautiful/handsome person anyway.

Please don't feel that way. There is much more to life than flawless skin.

Looking at television ,brain-washes us into thinking that without clear skin we're ugly.

But I don't think that that is true and I am sure that you are a beautiful/handsome person anyway.

thank you chinderella_girl...

please give me some advice if you have any...

do you think my skin will improve..? or is it too late..?

It is never too late and as long as you do not give up you will find a solution

Well, depends on what type of acne you have. Is it moderate or severe?

I have severe acne and I have done some things to improve my skin.

I stay away from dairy products (or at least I try to and when I give in I pay :doh: )

Drink lemon water and lots of water in general.

I use tea tree oil at nights (this really calms my skin down and reduces redness)

Try a glycolic acid moisturiser. I use Neutrogena Healthy skin face lotion but there may be better ones out there. It really improves the texture of my skin

Have you tried Dan's regimen. It may work for you.

Good luck!

It is never too late and as long as you do not give up you will find a solution

Well, depends on what type of acne you have. Is it moderate or severe?

I have severe acne and I have done some things to improve my skin.

I stay away from dairy products (or at least I try to and when I give in I pay :doh: )

Drink lemon water and lots of water in general.

I use tea tree oil at nights (this really calms my skin down and reduces redness)

Try a glycolic acid moisturiser. I use Neutrogena Healthy skin face lotion but there may be better ones out there. It really improves the texture of my skin

Have you tried Dan's regimen. It may work for you.

Good luck!

my acne is under control right now.. i only have scars left on my face which look so ugly and makes me so depressed...

i don't know how to improve those indent scares and texture of my skin.

i once tried glycolic acid, but it sting my skin, and my skin got burned..so i am so afraid to use it again...i had a modarate acne before.

i also had usedBP for over a year..but i dont use it any more, because my acne is under control now...

but i should drink more water...maybe try some lemon water tonight..

thank you cinderella_girl. your advice really helps me a lot..

do you have any scares..? or just red spot..?

I am glad to hear your acne is under control. What did you do bring it under control or was it natural?

I have red spots and not much scars. This is because I tried not to pick them.

i used BP and it made my skin under control for two years. but i only used BP 14.5 months, because i dont want my skin to get used to it. after BP, i used to birth control pill to take care my hormon balance. it helps my skin a lot...now i am suffering the scars...

i am drinking lemon water right now..it's very nice...!

please everybody...please let me know if you have any ideas getting rid of those ugly scars...

i feel ugly everyday, and it is hard to live with it...

i feel so weak..

Oh my god...

Deadbeat007..your word means a lot to me right now...

I am really loosing hope these days..

about 4 months ago, my bf broke up with me..

i dont want to go outside, because of my scars. but he took me in a wrong way..he thought i don't love him any more or something..we were together for a year...

i didn't tell him why i don't want to go outside..

it is too depressing... right now, he gose out with a girl who has a clear skin...

i am so afraid the sun light...i am so afraid to talk to people with eye contact...

feel so depressed and feel like it will never end as long as i live...

thanks, nick_n...

i am trying so hard to keep my head up...but it is so tough...

I agree with what cinderella girl has said.

Keep your head up man!...

i saw your pics..it looks a little bit similler to mine, except the active acnes. right now, my acne is under control..but the scars are killing me emotionally and physically...donno what to do..

but good luck to your treatment..

accutane might help your scarring...

In my opinon, your scars really aren't that noticeable. Sure they are there, but they aren't nasty or anything :)

Are you serious?? Your red marks and/or scars are so mild!!! Mine is like 10 times worse than yours, and I'm not kidding! If you don't want to live anymore, where do I go? Let me have a place to stay!

Check out the treatment reviews if you want some inexpensive alternatives.

Don't let acne drag you down! :comfort:

I think you're making these scars seem a lot worse than they actually are. Definitely talk to your derm about treatments if they're bugging you that much. Honestly, though, if I saw your skin in real life, I wouldn't think twice about it. Your skin definitely isn't the image I get when I think "acne scarring".

Are you serious?? Your red marks and/or scars are so mild!!! Mine is like 10 times worse than yours, and I'm not kidding! If you don't want to live anymore, where do I go? Let me have a place to stay!

Check out the treatment reviews if you want some inexpensive alternatives.

Don't let acne drag you down! :comfort:

KingBeta, you are so sweet. thanks.. :angel: you can always stay in my house, i'll ask my mom about it :cool: i'll definetly check out some treatment reviews. thanks..for real..

I think you're making these scars seem a lot worse than they actually are. Definitely talk to your derm about treatments if they're bugging you that much. Honestly, though, if I saw your skin in real life, I wouldn't think twice about it. Your skin definitely isn't the image I get when I think "acne scarring".

thanks again DEadbeat007..,i know those scars maybe looks a lot worse to my eyes than others...

last week, i went to rent a movie to blockbuster. and a girl from my neighborhood made fun of my skin.. she commented on my skin at loud to her friends, and laughed at me..the girl has a flawless skin, and it made me feel so sad.. i knew her from high school..

i sometimes wonder..should i have hope or not for my skin...

i feel like no matter how much i try, my skin will never recover and i just wasteing my time and money...

sorry for the netgative comment...i am trying so hard to live, and be strong..

My dad warned me not to stay in stranger's house though, unless you give me a candy. ;)

Don't bother about what people says. I know its easier said than done, but I've lived through it. I have people staring at my skin for like.....5 years? I don't even let stuff like that phase(sp?) me now. When people say negative things about someone, they usually does it because they have insecurities themselves, and are trying to hide it.

It's all in the mind. And know that you are not alone. Everyone has flaws.

My dad warned me not to stay in stranger's house though, unless you give me a candy. ;)

Don't bother about what people says. I know its easier said than done, but I've lived through it. I have people staring at my skin for like.....5 years? I don't even let stuff like that phase(sp?) me now. When people say negative things about someone, they usually does it because they have insecurities themselves, and are trying to hide it.

It's all in the mind. And know that you are not alone. Everyone has flaws.

lol i have plently of candies :dance:

thanks a lot for your advice.., i feel better..i might go to dermatologist next week...

I honestly don't think your skin looks that bad. It seems like you have your acne under control, so that is important. I would try to see a dermatologist about the scarring... there are treatments and procedures they can do to smooth it out a bit. Other than that, I don't think you have anything to worry about. Life is too short. And as for small-minded people that would make fun of you in public... they're not worth worrying about. Who would want to be friends or have a person like that like them anyway? Not worth your time darling!

I can say, I'm about 10 years older than you... and looking back, there were times in my life when I did not feel pretty because of my skin breaking out and I look back at photos of myself then and say "I was beautiful!" I have had mostly mild acne for a while, but it is under control now. I don't have much/if any scarring, but I try not to worry about my skin as much now.

We are all under pressure from this great "beauty myth" that everyone is supposed to have flawless skin and a flawless figure. It is a complete farce. No one is imperfect or without flaws. If you are comparing yourself to people with flawless skin in your neighborhood or people on magazines, that is unfair. They are sure to have flaws in other places that you perhaps cannot see.

Keep your head up. Your skin does not look horrible. See a derm about treatments because that will probably make you feel a lot better. Again, I do not think your skin looks bad at all. Personally, I think diet and holistic supplements are the best bet for long-term health of skin and body.

One last thing to think about... I have had days when I had a breakout -- seemed huge for me, but I am sure nothing to most people suffering with acne... I have had days when I didn't want to leave the house for fear of someone seeing my skin. But my fiance always says "you are beautiful and no one notices if you have one blemish on your face!" Keep that in mind... you are a beautiful person no matter what, and I am sure no one notices all the flaws that you see magnified in a mirror. That person in your neighborhood obviously has issues and is not worth your worry/upset. Love yourself, most importantly... and try to find someone that loves you for YOU and is not concerned with what anyone else thinks.

Take care.

You skin it not that bad..but I think you should try chemical peel for your scars..? Or if you have active acnes, maybe try Accutane?

is Accutane helps my scars..? i used to have modarate-sever acne. now my acnes is under control. but i occationally get pimple here and there...should i talk to the darmatologist about going on Accutane..? i am going to see a doctor next week..

what do you think about my scars..? honest comments please...

I honestly don't think your skin looks that bad. It seems like you have your acne under control, so that is important. I would try to see a dermatologist about the scarring... there are treatments and procedures they can do to smooth it out a bit. Other than that, I don't think you have anything to worry about. Life is too short. And as for small-minded people that would make fun of you in public... they're not worth worrying about. Who would want to be friends or have a person like that like them anyway? Not worth your time darling!

I can say, I'm about 10 years older than you... and looking back, there were times in my life when I did not feel pretty because of my skin breaking out and I look back at photos of myself then and say "I was beautiful!" I have had mostly mild acne for a while, but it is under control now. I don't have much/if any scarring, but I try not to worry about my skin as much now.

We are all under pressure from this great "beauty myth" that everyone is supposed to have flawless skin and a flawless figure. It is a complete farce. No one is imperfect or without flaws. If you are comparing yourself to people with flawless skin in your neighborhood or people on magazines, that is unfair. They are sure to have flaws in other places that you perhaps cannot see.

Keep your head up. Your skin does not look horrible. See a derm about treatments because that will probably make you feel a lot better. Again, I do not think your skin looks bad at all. Personally, I think diet and holistic supplements are the best bet for long-term health of skin and body.

One last thing to think about... I have had days when I had a breakout -- seemed huge for me, but I am sure nothing to most people suffering with acne... I have had days when I didn't want to leave the house for fear of someone seeing my skin. But my fiance always says "you are beautiful and no one notices if you have one blemish on your face!" Keep that in mind... you are a beautiful person no matter what, and I am sure no one notices all the flaws that you see magnified in a mirror. That person in your neighborhood obviously has issues and is not worth your worry/upset. Love yourself, most importantly... and try to find someone that loves you for YOU and is not concerned with what anyone else thinks.

Take care.

Organic Gal, thank you so much for sharing your thoughts and advice. :) i definetly will talk to my doctor about the treatment options for my skin.

i am so happy for you and your finace. you are a beautiful person and he sees it. i hope i can find someone who turely loves me like that in my life.

i recently split with my bg..well, he left me because of my anti-social behavior :cry: ..and now he is dating with a girl with a flawless skin. i sometimes think that i wish i still with him.. :doubt:

i really hate to have an unhealthy skin..and really hate to cry over it everyday.. :doubt:

i'll try to keep my head up and see what i can do for this problem..

hope i can find a good treatment for my scars..

thank you :angel: