Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SCaliGirl

How long does it to get ready in the morning ?

Feels like I take forever :( it's like I'm hogging the bathroom... Maybe 30 min for me... haven't dared to time myself with my regimen now since I have to wait after cleansing my face, wait to let BP try, and then wait to let moisturizer dry so I can apply on make-up... :think:

Between an hour to an hour and a half.

Wake up, stretch, start making breakfast, facial masque, eat breakfast, then bathroom business

Like an hour to finally get out the door usually...Shower, brush teeth, get dressed, while my hair dries I cleanse face, tone, sunscreen(since I exfoliate at night now), once hair is dry style it a bit which takes a while then I proceed to 'fixing myself up' and analyzing my skin in the mirror from different angles until I'm somewhat content with how I look...If my skin isn't bad I probably take half the time and I'm out the door without thinking twice...This shit makes me vain.

An hour and 15 minutes if I take my time...but I can get ready in 20 minutes if I have to.

Between an hour and an hour and a half.

It depends if my pimples are easy to cover up or not.

I take a 20 minute shower.

5 minutes on my regimen [all i do is apple ACV].

Makeup is between 10-30 minutes.

Hair is 10 minutes.

Oh, and i change my clothes a few times.

About an hour.

Wake up t-0

Shower t+5

shave t+20

Apply aloe vera t+30

get dressed t+35

eat t-45 (yes it takes me a good 10 minutes to choose clothes and get dressed)

apply scripted topical with bp t+60

It feels weird taking so long to get ready whilst being a guy.

I don't like to rush myself, so I always start getting ready at least a full two hours before I know I have to leave.

Same thing for me. I usually am ready though after and hour and a half, however I need those extra 30 min for preparing myself mentally.

Normal day: 1 hour (shower and the rest of the stuff)

Overslept day: Depends on how long I let the alarm go. :lol:

Any tips to go faster or not really ? :X lol

You could pick out your clothes the night before, brush your teeth while you're showering, and put wet hair into a bun or ponytail (if it's long enough) so you don't have to mess with styling it.

An hour to an hour and a half, usually.

I can bring it down to 45 minutes, though.

My shower/brushing my teeth takes like... 25 minutes?

I always have to inspect my face, to see if Clindoxyl is going well.

My regimen is the clindoxyl at night, so it only takes like two seconds, as I just put some glycolic acid (8%) on a cotton ball and apply to face.

Make up is half an hour.

Clothing and hair takes like... two seconds. I never blow dry my hair, I have a sweet ass wet to dry straightener (I only go through it once through my hair, I have ringlets, I just give it a soft wave), and I am not that picky with clothes, because I buy things that are simple and work with everything.

wake up 5

shower 10

apply bp5% 5

have breakfast (give bp time to absorb/dry) 10

apply moisturizer 5

make some lunch to take to college 2

brush teeth 2

i used to take ages but i used to find i would go absolutely crazy messin about in front of the mirror and make it worse. For example i would the first 3 steps, get fustrated about something on my face then wash my face again which would take another 10 mins.

Wake up 5mins

Shower 15 mins

wash my face and apply creams 5 mins

set my hair + light make up 15min - 20mins

dressing (change a few times) 20-30 mins

check myself once again 10 mins

choose my shoes 3 mins

Approximately an hour and half!

Without doing the regimen 30 minutes. With the Regimen an hour. I give up 30 minutes of sleep everyday because of the regimen!

Perfect topic! i hate how im in the bathroom for soo long. The only reason why i wake up 30 min earlier is to try and fix whats on my face. I cant wait for the day where i wake up brush my teeth take a shower and just leave. Instead of spending an hour infront of the mirror all frustrated.

This topic is not appropriate for the emo forum. This forum is for the discussion of the emotional effects of having acne and for board members to seek and provide emotional support. These non-acne related topics are supposed to be posted in the lounge section.