Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lilkhmerkid4u

Anybody else keep on breaking out in the same exact spots?

I didn't have really bad acne. Since i've been on it for about a month now and my chin/cheeks/nose are cleared up perfectly

thing is

the whole front of my forehead is perfectly clear too but both sides, where my temples are keep on breaking out. As soon as one go away, another comes and its been like that for like 2 weeks. Only where my temples are.

Anybody with this experience?

Absolutely. I used to have spots in the EXACT same places eveyr month. There's an article called 'infectious picking' or something. My previous username was GregasGP and it was a topic I started - have a look. Essentially it's all about picking at your skin in the same area at the same spots that can lead to a continuous cycle of breakouts. Are you guilty of this?? At least you know which areas to treat easily - apply BP to the temples day and night.

well for the whole month i've only picked at it last weekend cause i was goign to a wedding and didnt want a big ole zit. as of right now. I have 3 on each side almost symmetric to each other

Have you guys tried putting more bp in that trouble area? What about spot treating with AHA?

Also, check any hair products you may be using, they could be getting on that temple area and causing problems.

yeah, i actually put a crap load of bp in that trouble area. And at nite, i actually put a lot and glide it for a few then let it absorb by itself. I wash my pillow case every day and nothign works. Its in the same 2 areas all the time

Consider the AHA spot treatment and think if any of your hair products may be leaving residue on your skin in the temple area. Also, do you by chance wear glasses?

If you're getting pimples in the same area one after another, you're likely either picking there or there's something touching the area that causes you to break out.

Try not to pop any of your pimples in that area until they've all healed -- unless you're extremely vigilant about sterilization when you pop, you're more than likely just going to spread the bacteria around the area and cause more pimples.

If you're not picking at them and you're still getting more, think about what might be touching your face in that area. You said it's your temples, so maybe you have a hair product that breaks you out? Or if you sleep on your side, you might need to change your pillowcase.

so um ....yeah

I stated earlier that i'm only breaking out on each side near my eyebrows/temple area

the right side cleared up...no more acne....so i'm like, "ok, i'll still use bp on it." 2 days later....2 more pimple comes up.. in the same EXACT SPOT ..inch for inch

as for my left side..i've had the same 4 pimple for the last 2 weeks..im not touching it or anything and following the regimen and its still there..i haven't worn my glasses...i've changed my pillow case...i haven't touch it except when applying the bp...haven't used any hair product and it still hasn't decrease in size'

seriously im just sittin here LOLing at it

Blech. I had bump after bump at my temple area. It's still not clear but not as bad before. Now I have some bad pimples on my jawline. Boohoo! I hate getting pimples there. They're all so painful and ugly. I think my acne is traveling. I read that it happens alot in teens.

oh my gosh i always breakout around my temples! It is so weird. My acne clears and then always returns here! I have been putting alot more bp in these areas tho and hopefully it will help. These are also the hardest zits for me to get rid of! They love to linger!

yes i talked to a dermatologist about this and she said if your pop your pimples(which i do cause i hate the white heads) your pushing the bacteria deeper into your skin, thats why they keep re appearing. Argh i really have to control myself...

Another day...another thing

Just got back from work...didn't touch my face at all...no eyeglasses..no hair products

i come home and notice 2 more popping up in the same EXACT place

manfa;sdfj;osgjiawregaregaergaeg