Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
southOCcali

Hot girls like ugly dorky guys

Keltron- I never said i was good looking, i dont think that in any way, and you'd probably know that if you read some of my other posts, so thanks for destroying my confidence even more. Also i it really doesnt matter what you think of me anyways, i have a good looking girlfriend, and i'd really like to see a picture of yourself.

Keltron- I never said i was good looking, so thanks asshole for destroying my confidence even more. Also i it really doesnt matter what you think of me anyways, i have a good looking girlfriend, and i'd like to see a picture of yourself.

Here's the deal: I was making a point. You started a thread complaining about why ugly guys get hot chicks, as though they don't DESERVE anything more than ugly girls. I'm not even sure why you started this thread, if you already have a girlfriend.

I don't like shallow people, and that makes you ugly to me.

As for my looks? Rest assured, I'm no supermodel, but it doesn't matter. My looks aren't what's important to me. And I'm not the one who started a discussion based upon rating people's looks, and so I don't feel obligated to let you rate mine.

I didnt ever say that ugly guys deserve ugly girls, learn how to read and dont put words in my mouth. Im just saying, that in my experience of living where i live, a lot of woman are shallow, and the good looking ones usually go for the good looking guys. It actually makes me happy to see these guys getting hot girls, im just not used to seeing this.

good points. Im just saying, i know looks has a lot to do with relationships no matter what people tend to say. I know i could not be with a girl who i didnt find PHYSICALLY attractive no matter how attractive her personality is i need to be physically attracted too. Also my g/f says the same thing, that she couldnt be with a guy who shes not PHYSICALLY attracted too. Yes it maybe sound shallow, but i do admit i a somewhat shallow person, maybe not everyone is but i think the majority are.

What you may see as "unattractive" in that nerdy guy with the "hot chick" may be seen completely different from the hot chicks POV. She may very damn well think the nerdy dorky guy is gorgeous. (and vice versa)

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Indeed, there is a point there. I think that you do need to be physically attracted to someone in some way or another. yeah, maybe they're short and pudgy, but some people may find that adorable. Take my bf for example: I was once upon a time very pretty (in my own eyes), but eventually, I got acne on my face. My boyfriend sees past it and thinks that there are plenty of things about me that are physically attractive.

I don't feel like I'm very pretty, but people hit on me all the time, even though my face isn't the clearest. And my boyfriend is very attractive with a goofy, nerdy personality. I hit the jackpot. I don't know whether or not other people find him attractive, it never occured to me that he may not be attractive in the eyes of someone else until I read this. That only proves the point further that most people don't date someone based on how attractive they themselves are.

I didnt ever say that ugly guys deserve ugly girls, learn how to read and dont put words in my mouth. Im just saying, that in my experience of living where i live, a lot of woman are shallow, and the good looking ones usually go for the good looking guys. It actually makes me happy to see these guys getting hot girls, im just not used to seeing this.

Gee, I need to learn how to read? That's interesting, considering how completely you missed the point. I said "as though" ugly guys don't deserve any better. That does not mean I put words in your mouth - your original post implied this.

It makes you happy, does it? Why did your original post say:

-sorry i just needed to vent.

How odd - I don't usually need to vent when I'm happy about something. Nice job on trying to save face, but I'm not buying it - I still think you're a shallow loser.

By the way, I LOVE the contradicting statements in your last post. God, people are so funny.

so thanks for destroying my confidence even more. Also i it really doesnt matter what you think of me anyways, i have a good looking girlfriend

First you blame me for the destruction of your confidence. Then you say my opinion doesn't matter. Well, which IS it? If I destroyed your confidence (single-handedly! I'm so impressed with myself!), then my opinion matters, doesn't it?

You've mentioned that you have a good-looking girlfriend several times in this post. So much for not being shallow - does she have any other characteristics, or are her looks the only thing that matters?

Gee, I need to learn how to read? That's interesting, considering how completely you missed the point. I said "as though" ugly guys don't deserve any better. That does not mean I put words in your mouth - your original post implied this.

It makes you happy, does it? Why did your original post say:

-sorry i just needed to vent.

How odd - I don't usually need to vent when I'm happy about something. Nice job on trying to save face, but I'm not buying it - I still think you're a shallow loser.

I think southOCcali is pretty spot-on with that statement. You're making several comments that are only digging you deeper and deeper into portraying yourself as shallow. Heh.. ironic, eh? You should probably stop trying to save yourself. Do you really care what random people online think of you anyways? If so it only proves South's point further.

GEEZ, i was being sarcastic when i said you destroyed my confidence, i can care less what you say, you mean nothing. If im such a loser, please stop responding to my post and do something more productive with your time. As for my girlfriend shes also smart, successfull, sweet, caring, and funny, as well as good looking.

get a fucking life, you probably have no friends, and i actaully feel sorry for you. I am no longer going to dignify you with responses anymore, Bye.

Piplup- i know exactly what you mean with your boyfriend and your lucky to have a guy like that, sounds a lot like my g/f, but im sure you are still good looking even with the acne.

Haha, thanks for supporting me guys, i seriously like everyone on this site, exept for this loser keltron, but its ok he/she/it probably have no friends anyways so i have the last laugh.

GEEZ, i was being sarcastic when i said you destroyed my confidence, i can care less what you say, you mean nothing. If im such a loser, please stop responding to my post and do something more productive with your time. As for my girlfriend shes also smart, successfull, sweet, caring, and funny, as well as good looking.

get a fucking life, you probably have no friends, and i actaully feel sorry for you. I am no longer going to dignify you with responses anymore, Bye.

Piplup- i know exactly what you mean with your boyfriend and your lucky to have a guy like that, sounds a lot like my g/f, but im sure you are still good looking even with the acne.

I have a few things to say: I don't think it's cool to tell someone that they mean nothing. Maybe they dont mean much of anything to you, but that doesn't meant hat they mean nothing. Also, I'm glad you have a great girlfriend, and hopefully you really do appreciate her in as many ways as you say. If so, then more power to ya.

My puter is so friggin slow right now that I haven't been able to put pics of me up on the site, but sometimes I feel pretty, sometimes I don't. Even when I don't I put on a brave face and within a few hours I start feeling alot better about myself. I suggest that to anyone feeling the low self-esteem. Smiles are contagious.

i shouldn't of said "dorky" because you can be dork and good looking. Im saying that these guys with these hot girls, i wouldn't consider them good looking at all. However i just think that at my college there is a lot of good looking girls but not that many guys. Less competition for me.

You player you!

Why are you looking at these dorky guys as competition if you already have a girl? Second why would you even care if the "hot" girls are hanging out with the "dorky" guys. You have to be really, really shallow to care about other couples on campus.

(Maybe you should trip the "dorky" guy as he goes up to get his lunch. That would show his sweetheart who is boss, that's you Mr Goatee!

Your newly found admirer would swoon over you. Naturally your current GF and her would fight or wrestle for you. Meanwhile the demeaned "dork" would do your homework for you!)

I know all star hockey players that look like dorks or nerds. I also know a guy who looks like a muscle head (he actually fights UFC) but he is one of the dorkiest guys I know.

i saw something earlier that reminded me of this thread.

these have to be the dorkiest guys (in a bad way) that I have ever seen. but my boyfriend's little sister thinks they are HOTT!!

i was like, wtf.

i didnt mean to link dorky and ugly. I know people too who act like complete dorks and pull a lot of girls.

Ok this topic has gone on way to long IM DONE.I started this weeks ago. Its boring now. So everyone stop responding

ROB- I like that "mr. goatee" i think im gonna change my username to thank, thanks!

p.s- I originally didnt mean to offend anyone.

these have to be the dorkiest guys (in a bad way) that I have ever seen. but my boyfriend's little sister thinks they are HOTT!!

i was like, wtf.

That was the weirdest music video I've ever seen. What's up with the pig costume and the one guy choking the girls when he sings to them (if you call that singing). =P

i was like, wtf.

That was the weirdest music video I've ever seen. What's up with the pig costume and the one guy choking the girls when he sings to them (if you call that singing). =P

yeah i kno!!! it seems like it should be a joke but i think they are serious. he sounds like he swallowed an electric guitar or something.

... i think he is chokin them b/c he is mad that they wouldn't get fukin freaky with him.

Maybe its because geeky looking guys hang around

where as a good looking guy will cheat with a hotter girl if he had the chance.

I know i wouldn't want to go out with a chick that was too pretty

you kind of wanna go above your own league but only just.

Maybe girls like to go just bellow there league

if thats the case the world has balanced out perfectly.

I'd love to share with everyone what the original poster PM'd me:

ya im done fighting with you on my post, this is easier. So i had a feeling your WEREN'T a looker, so good choice by you on not posting a pic on your avatar lol, because it's always easier to criticize other people, especially when doing it online, your real brave.

Just because i care about looks doesn't mean i'm shallow, so do some research before you make ridiculous claims.

Hahahaha! So, OP, you say over and over that you don't care and you're done fighting, but you can't resist sending me a nasty little message. I think you care very much about what I think. You also seem to care what everyone else thinks, since you didn't want to show everyone else in this thread how nasty you can be.

And you say you're not shallow - but you try to make me feel bad by saying I'm not a looker? Oh, come on - what a pathetic (and shallow) attempt to hurt my feelings. The reason I don't post my picture on here is because I don't need validation from the internet, and to be honest, I don't want my family and coworkers finding me on here and seeing what a big meanie I can be!

I'd love to share with everyone what the original poster PM'd me:

ya im done fighting with you on my post, this is easier. So i had a feeling your WEREN'T a looker, so good choice by you on not posting a pic on your avatar lol, because it's always easier to criticize other people, especially when doing it online, your real brave.

Just because i care about looks doesn't mean i'm shallow, so do some research before you make ridiculous claims.

Hahahaha! So, OP, you say over and over that you don't care and you're done fighting, but you can't resist sending me a nasty little message. I think you care very much about what I think. You also seem to care what everyone else thinks, since you didn't want to show everyone else in this thread how nasty you can be.

And you say you're not shallow - but you try to make me feel bad by saying I'm not a looker? Oh, come on - what a pathetic (and shallow) attempt to hurt my feelings. The reason I don't post my picture on here is because I don't need validation from the internet, and to be honest, I don't want my family and coworkers finding me on here and seeing what a big meanie I can be!

(Obviously toned down the vulgarity here.)

He sent me PM's calling my hair "emo" so my rebuttal was the fact that he was shallow and insecure. He said being shallow and insecure is an oxymoron (he didn't use that word obviously). I disagreed and said often superficial people who focus on appearance are insecure with themselves. That's when he started to send me AIM's calling me a faggot.

You got it light sistah.

Keltron- I never said i was good looking, i dont think that in any way, and you'd probably know that if you read some of my other posts, so thanks for destroying my confidence even more. Also i it really doesnt matter what you think of me anyways, i have a good looking girlfriend, and i'd really like to see a picture of yourself.

"If I ain't good looking, you can bet my bitch is." -Weezy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hewyz0e27BQ

this thread is hilarious.

a guy and a girl calling each other ugly, but both affirming that ugly guys pick up the hot chicks.