Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

It depends on the person. When I used it, it did shit for me. Infact it made things so much worst, and I used it for like 6 months.

But for others its worked, honestly there isn't a set answer to this, since I have never heard of anyone's red marks going completely away on it. It may help but really time is your only thing. I've used my fair share of stuff on my face and I still have redmarks, but after 2 years there starting to finally go away with what I am doing in my sig.

It depends on the person. When I used it, it did shit for me. Infact it made things so much worst, and I used it for like 6 months.

But for others its worked, honestly there isn't a set answer to this, since I have never heard of anyone's red marks going completely away on it. It may help but really time is your only thing. I've used my fair share of stuff on my face and I still have redmarks, but after 2 years there starting to finally go away with what I am doing in my sig.

Thank you for the answer.

I'm using Tazorac now for 4 months and I don't see any much results with the red marks.

My doctor told me that all my red marks will go away on Christmas when I will be using Tazorac.

But I don't believe it, because my red marks are not clearing very good with the Tazorac medication.

The amazing part is that, I had some red marks after acne on my neck and they all healed, but not so much on face.

Any suggestions why that might be ?

How old are the ones on your neck? if there fairly new, they will go away quicker. I found breaks out on cheeks take longer, while the ones on your forehead and neck tend to go away faster. I have no idea why but most people are the same way.

Doctors will say anything, I mean anything to get you to use their stuff. My doctor told me a lot of things turns out to be faults. I don't think most dermatologist really understand acne and that's the problem. I've had redmarks, that took a year and half to go away, others fairly short amount of time.

After 2 and half years, and so much money spent on anything and every product, I found less is better and my theory is, if it burns or turns your face red when using it, its not good. Tazorac in my opinion is evil, but again because I didn't get results, some people have. If your not getting anywhere, within 6 months then I would say move on. You have to stick with it for at least 3 months is what's suggested but if your pushing 6 months(even 5) then nothing is going happen probably.

How old are the ones on your neck? if there fairly new, they will go away quicker. I found breaks out on cheeks take longer, while the ones on your forehead and neck tend to go away faster. I have no idea why but most people are the same way.

Doctors will say anything, I mean anything to get you to use their stuff. My doctor told me a lot of things turns out to be faults. I don't think most dermatologist really understand acne and that's the problem. I've had redmarks, that took a year and half to go away, others fairly short amount of time.

After 2 and half years, and so much money spent on anything and every product, I found less is better and my theory is, if it burns or turns your face red when using it, its not good. Tazorac in my opinion is evil, but again because I didn't get results, some people have. If your not getting anywhere, within 6 months then I would say move on. You have to stick with it for at least 3 months is what's suggested but if your pushing 6 months(even 5) then nothing is going happen probably.

The ones on the neck were from April I think, and they healed around 2 months ago.

Yeah, I noticed that I have less red marks on my forehead but the rest of the face has lots of red marks.

I'm using Tazorac Cream now for about 4 months and the doctor said the red marks would clear on Christmas.

On Christmas then that would be around 8 months of me using the Tazorac Cream, so I hope the results will show.