Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi everyone. I am interested in trying zinplex forte from www.zinplexskin.com and came across this forum. I did a search on here but did not find anything. Can anyone who has used it give me some feedback on it?

Hi everyone. I am interested in trying zinplex forte from www.zinplexskin.com and came across this forum. I did a search on here but did not find anything. Can anyone who has used it give me some feedback on it?

I have ordered and have not recieved it yet. In the mean time I'm taking Zinc supplements 75mg daily until it comes. I can let you know.

I am reported back on zinplex. I've been taking it 2-3 times a day for about a week now and have been seeing great results. My complexion before zinplex was blackheads, whiteheads and cystic acne on my chin. All have cleared about 75%. MUCH better than before!! Very happy with the results. I wonder though if I could just take 50mg Zinc tablets and have the same results? I'm going to keep using it.

I ordered some of this to test around with yesterday, I'll post a review after having taken it for a little while once I receive it. (:

hi ive got the stuff i just dont know whether to use it or not, how are you 2 getting on is it working for the both of you? thanks... blake

Hi,

I came across this post via google and have been searching left and right on how to buy zinplex forte in the United States. I have not been able to buy it yet, or find how to. How and where can I purchase it in the states? The website zinplexskin.com does not work, and I've gotten no response from the branch email. What is up? Please help. Thank you.

I am reported back on zinplex. I've been taking it 2-3 times a day for about a week now and have been seeing great results. My complexion before zinplex was blackheads, whiteheads and cystic acne on my chin. All have cleared about 75%. MUCH better than before!! Very happy with the results. I wonder though if I could just take 50mg Zinc tablets and have the same results? I'm going to keep using it.

Hi Guys!

Zinplex is a company based in South Africa - They have just revamped their entire website and you can purchase the products online!!! The best part is.......they ship worldwide!!!!!

Check out www.zinplex.co.za