Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sdowns

This doesn't seem to be working for me.

Before I started using the regimen, my skin was pretty good, I would only get zits once in awhile, but my friend who had some really bad acne was using the regimen and said it worked great, so I started using it, and my acne got alittle worse, but my friend said that would happen, and it was in summer and I didn't have school so I was like "OK, no big deal, I just gotta wait it out." but no its been two months, school has started and my acne is worse. Is this normal or should I just go back to my old products?

P.S. I was using a Clearasil face wash before, and I figured I would keep using the BP because where I live it is very hard to find BP, let a lone in a large bottle.

hey do what works for u. so go back on the clearasil. i would stay stick with it but ur already 2 months into it and you say its not workin. so go back 2 ur old routine

i'm two months into it too and my acne also got a lot worse. and it's still somewhat bad. but the past 4 days i've noticed the regimen is finally starting to work. finally. i was about to give up, i think like a week ago, but i just went with it cause i told myself i'd give it the three full months to see if it works, if not, then i'd go back to my old routine. have you noticed any clearing? i realized the regimen was doing something because even though my cheeks and forehead were and are all broke out, my chin was finally clear.