Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pakru

Leaness and unhealthy skin

hello every one. I'm aged 25. I'm under weight and after trying the technique of eating so many foods still I couldn't gain weight and my skin is very dry. I believe that because of my leaness, my skin looks dry. I want to put on weight and have good skin.kindly reply to this message. This has created lot of psychological stress on me. Replies of experts are only required.

From what I know most people on this sight seem to either be at a healthy weight, or underweight, and that fat people are notorious for soft skin.

I don't know the relation or why this is, I've just noticed that it is so.

As for you gaining weight, I can't help you. I too am underweight and am constantly trying to eat more to bulk up but I have too high of a metabolism, all eating more does for me is increase my metabolism.

There's alot supplements for skin complex~!

just look around in vitamin section...last time I went there I saw a few "nail, hair, skin supplement"

but u can always just take those ingredients separately

I didnt buy it since I dont want to take too much stuff at once x_x

why would u want to gain weight!!

I dunno if Im underweight or normal ( 178cm @ 125 lbs)

working my way to 120 haha

Here's what I know to gain weight

u need carb and fat and protein~

so pack up with a high carb diet and eat each meal with fat+carb ( like... rice + chicken with skin.... pasta with olive oil + bacon....potato + steak... u get the picture~)

and buy whey protein powder mix with whole milk ( u can leave out milk if u dont want dairy) to drink along through the day

I wont believe if u still cant put on weight with that!

There's alot supplements for skin complex~!

just look around in vitamin section...last time I went there I saw a few "nail, hair, skin supplement"

but u can always just take those ingredients separately

I didnt buy it since I dont want to take too much stuff at once x_x

why would u want to gain weight!!

I dunno if Im underweight or normal ( 178cm @ 125 lbs)

working my way to 120 haha

Here's what I know to gain weight

u need carb and fat and protein~

so pack up with a high carb diet and eat each meal with fat+carb ( like... rice + chicken with skin.... pasta with olive oil + bacon....potato + steak... u get the picture~)

and buy whey protein powder mix with whole milk ( u can leave out milk if u dont want dairy) to drink along through the day

I wont believe if u still cant put on weight with that!

High fat+High carb=diabetes

but i guess diabetes will help you gain weight....

hello every one. I'm aged 25. I'm under weight and after trying the technique of eating so many foods still I couldn't gain weight and my skin is very dry. I believe that because of my leaness, my skin looks dry. I want to put on weight and have good skin.kindly reply to this message. This has created lot of psychological stress on me. Replies of experts are only required.

Would I be correct in assuming you've never tried a high-fat diet?

I noticed that lower/low-fat diets leave me looking leaner and make my skin drier, when I pick up my fat consumption w/ coconut oil, I fill out more and my skin looks nicer. Give it a shot; start lowering the amount of lean meat you eat too in favor of fattier meats (ie skin-on chicken thighs vs skinless chicken breast) and hopefully the problem will correct itself in time. I also noticed that a higher-protein diet dries my skin out too.

One strategy I use is what I like to call "coconut oil loading" where I have a big spoonful of coconut oil beside me with my meal and slowly eat it with the food I'm eating. You may or may not notice that there's only a certain amount you can intake with each meal without feeling weird but don't worry, eat what you can. Be sure you buy virgin coconut oil too (it should smell like coconuts).

Best of luck.