Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
automattox

what's a good BHA and moisterizer to use with tazorac?

I'm quitting Dan's Regimen after learning that BP can make me not outgrow acne... noooo way I'm dealing with this for the rest of my life! so I want to start on tazorac. I've used it before for a little while but I didn't have a good moisterizer, or any actually, so my face got horribly painfully dry. I also read that using a BHA before applying taz can make it work more effectively. does anyone know anything about that, or what a BHA is and where I can get one? any help would be appreciated!

I'm quitting Dan's Regimen after learning that BP can make me not outgrow acne...

i heard this aswell, did you hear this for salicylic acid aswell?? i'm still trying to figure that out because i quit BP for that reason but i'm still using salicylic acid wipes

i heard this aswell, did you hear this for salicylic acid aswell?? i'm still trying to figure that out because i quit BP for that reason but i'm still using salicylic acid wipes

No I haven't heard anything negative about salicylic acid. Did you break out after you stopped using BP?

Try using Paula's Choice BHA. You can choose which percentage you want and you can purchase it on her website. Kinda pricey 14, 15 dollars I believe.

Alright, thanks! Naw, that's not more expensive than this stupid regimen that's going to make me have acne the rest of my life...