Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ardelle

If drinking roobios tea worked for you...

How long did it take you to get results? I bought some Celestial Seasonings roobios tea yesterday, and I love it. I'll keep drinking it on a continuous basis, three cups a day, like I did today. It's only been one day, so obviously I've seen no results yet. I'm just curious as to how long it might take for my skin to improve. I've also been eating much better for about the past week/few days (low glycemic to be specific) and it's helped heaps already. But I need something to help me get the rest of the way, so I'm hoping roobios tea will help.

Good luck!

I am going to drink roiboos tea every day to ! :D

I work at a small cafeteria, so I get free tea (yey! :D)

I am also sticking to the regimen and a healthy diet!

Keep me posted on your progress!

- Lasse.

drinking at least 3 cups shows u results..when u stop it comes back though. it's not that it made they disappere but made them less inflamed..they would appear pinkish.

i use to drink it and i saw sum minor minor improvments. but it had like no taste and for sum strange reason it upset my stomach. i would drink water with lime in it. its the BOMB

It looks like roobios doesn't seem like it'd work very well. I'll stick with it anyways, maybe it will work for me. I'll also try the lime water thing. :D