Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Liv

Jane Iredale liquid mineral make-up

Hey everyone.

I just bought this make-up off ebay, because they don't sell it here in Perth Western Australia, which sucks. Anyhow, has anyone tried it? I've read reviews that it's one of the best make-up's around, especially if you have acne or other skin problems. My problem with make-up in general is that I break out very easy if I try the wrong one.

Anyone tried/use this particular make-up?

I use Jane Iredale. I use the finishing powder as my foundation and I use the concealer for red marks on my red skin. It was really expensive but the concealer is brilliant. I only use the powder when I go out as I do think it irritates my skin slightly but this may be because I never wear foundation. But it does really make my skin look more even and not so red and patchy where my acne has died down but left red marks.

Hope the stuff you've got works well :) I think I should have gone for the liquid as it probably wouldn't irritate my skin so much as I have to use a big brush and buff it in. Is it the stuff that looks like beads in the tube and it comes out as a liquid?

I use Jane Iredale. I use the finishing powder as my foundation and I use the concealer for red marks on my red skin. It was really expensive but the concealer is brilliant. I only use the powder when I go out as I do think it irritates my skin slightly but this may be because I never wear foundation. But it does really make my skin look more even and not so red and patchy where my acne has died down but left red marks.

Hope the stuff you've got works well :) I think I should have gone for the liquid as it probably wouldn't irritate my skin so much as I have to use a big brush and buff it in. Is it the stuff that looks like beads in the tube and it comes out as a liquid?

Yeah, it has little beads it in. I'm still waiting for them to send it to me, but I'll let you know what it's like.

Hey all. Anyone who's been reading about this make-up, it's not too bad, though I thought it would make my skin looks heaps better. For starters, I got a colour too light, and it is kinda thick anyway, so I just mix it with my moisturiser and looks pretty good. I found that it seeps into the wrinkles of your skin, especially when you've never noticed before, and that's probably not the best look haha. But it's pretty good.