Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nick00

What type of acne is this?

hey everyone,

I've had acne for about a year and a half now, I'm almost 16 and i've been through really good periods and bad periods of acne. Just recently, in the past 2 months, it's gotten very bad. I mainly suffer from acne under my jawline and it trails up to my ear... I've been on accutane for 2 weeks now, and it's gotten A LOT worse in these two weeks.. makes me feel awful :(

thanks for your time :)

post-82815-1220223326_thumb.jpg

my.php?image=2008002pm1.jpg

my.php?image=2008003hn9.jpg

sorry, you'll have to copy and paste the others in a new browser :(

Hey I just looked at ur pic up close and u seem to have the same amount of acne that I do and I am currently on the regimen and I have only been on it for a few days now and I already have improvement in my face,,,,I would say about 8 zits have faded completely also if u want the derm route ask for differen I used that and it works great aswell

I'm almost positive that the acne under your jaw is ingrown hairs. When you shave make sure you aren't shaving against the grain.Always try and keep the blade at a 45 degree angle to your skin and find a good shaving cream to eliminate some friction. Good luck.

I'm also thinking it might have something to do with shaving, because it's only in one area. You seem to be clear everywhere else.

ok thanks, do you recommend a certain shaving cream/ razor?

I had alot of problems with acne from shaving. I finally found 2 products that kick ass.

Alba shaving cream

Gillette fusion razor.