Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
southOCcali

i feel so uncomfortable at work...help

At work, i am around pretty much all females, and i feel so uncomfortable talking to them, cuz im sure they are just staring at more poor skin. This makes me dred going to work everyday and i have extremely bad anxiety when im there. This is a horrible feeling, what can i do to reduce this anxious feeling i have about going to work. I really cant have this feeling because its stopping me from excelling at my job. Help me please i am absolutly miserable, i fucking hate my life.

how is that odd, it makes perfect sense to me. I have acne and, acne=no confidence around the opposite sex, which leads to me being uncomfortable.,

Sorry. I'm the exact opposite. I feel more comfortable around females (as they seem more understanding) than males.

Take a breather.

Although it may be an intimidating environment, chances are they are not going to be concentrating on your skin. They are probably too wrapped up on how their own skin looks anyway.

Hold your head up, smile and make the most of your time. Confidence prevails. :)

yes, i speak to them all the time, we are usually alone in the office, its really small. Fortunaly for me they are very friendly and outgoing, but some are around my age which makes it kinda akward.

Im feelin ya brotha!!!

I work in a Lab with 4 females and 1 older male (hes 55) and I too feel uncomfortable at times...

I dont hate my F**cking life....I just hate F**kin acne!!!

Best of luck.

At work, i am around pretty much all females, and i feel so uncomfortable talking to them, cuz im sure they are just staring at more poor skin. This makes me dred going to work everyday and i have extremely bad anxiety when im there. This is a horrible feeling, what can i do to reduce this anxious feeling i have about going to work. I really cant have this feeling because its stopping me from excelling at my job. Help me please i am absolutly miserable, i fucking hate my life.

Since when on Planet EARTH is this a problem?

Let's trade jobs and you can have old nerdy guys look at your face and I will spread my game on the ladies. My favorite jobs have been Bed Bath & Beyond and Burger King. Ladies everywhere. You should talk to the girls and ask them about makeup. It will throw them a curve ball and they will treat you like one of the girls. Then BAM! You score TD after TD like you Randy Moss and you can't drop the ball!

:dance:

I also feel the same way when I took Roaccutane about 2 years ago.

And broke out badly all around my face.

But for my case, regardless of the gender I feel uncomfortable. not just the opposite sexes.

Do you fancy any of your lady coworker? :razz: