Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
beck444

Ladies, which do you prefer?

Just a random question to throw out there. Which do you prefer, long or short hair on guys? Shaggy or styled? Right now I have fairly short, dark brown hair but it's not too short. I just got a haircut and I style it a little in certain areas, not using hair gel but a pomade. So it's not really a shiny, 'spiked' look it's just shaped in certain areas. But it never looks too good until about a week or 2 after when it grows in a bit.

Anyway, when I grow it out long I think it looks good but I never know what to do with it. Part it or style it somehow, or just leave it down with a more shaggy look? At the same time I feel girls are more into me when my hair is a little shorter(not too short) and styled/spiked a bit. Maybe that's just a coincidence but I think it brings my other attributes out better and makes me look a little "sharper", or so I've been told.

But in general, which do you prefer on guys and is it a big factor in being attracted to them?

Spose it depends what suits you. Personally I'm not so in to long and shaggy, but Very short (almost skin head) to a little long and styled right is kool..............go with what suits you and how you feel comfortable!

I like medium length hair on guys, and shaggy. Extra points for black hair.

I think medium and shaggy is nice for guys with wavy or curly hair. I like brown curly hair a lot on a guy when it's a little long and messy.

I've always loved blond hair on a guy, and I think clean cut looks really nice with straight blond hair.

In the end, it depends on the guy, his face, his hair, and his style and what he can pull of best with that.

I prefer shorter hair on guys. Long 'John Lennon' style hair on guys is so 70's lol. Slightly longer on top than the sides. Depends on the hair though. Try making a curly mop behave!!

I'm a guy and I used to have that incredably typical "shaggy' as everyone here seems to be calling it, hair.

Then I realised I looked like a total tool/fag and shaved my head. I've had countless people tell me to grow it out (many of them being attractive females) but I refuse to.

Long hair aggrovaited my acne anyway..

i hate hate hate longer hair on guys..i love guys with a clean cut hair style with dark brown hair

and when it looks like you have attempted to style it i love it, but not too spiky

or u just look weird

i can only find one good picture. phooey. danny stevens from the audition is hot and has amazing hair.

http://cdn.buzznet.com/assets/users13/chel...16241996481.jpg

who doesn't love shaant's hair?

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q6/the_...c_faery/SH2.jpg

Oh no...I don't like their hair :P

That is past shaggy for me..."shaggy" is no longer than chin length on a guy, IMO.

i love guys with a clean cut hair style with dark brown hair

and when it looks like you have attempted to style it i love it, but not too spiky

or u just look weird

Sounds like we were meant to be ;)

i can only find one good picture. phooey. danny stevens from the audition is hot and has amazing hair.

He's horrible, I've got hair like that but not as thick, but if you like him you'd love Alex from All Time Low or even Oli Sykes from Bring me the Horizon.

or u just look weird

I have long hair I don't look weird at all, I keep it styled and straight too. I find most guys with short hair have no style to their clothes.

I'm told my hair looks best when short and spiked or whatever, but currently I'm waiting for it to grow out enough for me to cut the blonde off

Lol i read the first few responses to this thread and i was thinking "Wow! I was right! Girls really do like long hair better! I'm sure glad i grew mine out!"

And then i scrolled down... :boohoo:

Lol i read the first few responses to this thread and i was thinking "Wow! I was right! Girls really do like long hair better! I'm sure glad i grew mine out!"

I think most girls my age (almost 14) do like longish hair better. At least most girls I know do...

I think most girls my age (almost 14) do like longish hair better. At least most girls I know do...

It's a generational thing. Longish hair is trendy right now. Also, as you get older, you go for what you think looks good and less for what is "in". Moral of the story is: wear what flatters you and expresses your style.

It's a generational thing. Longish hair is trendy right now. Also, as you get older, you go for what you think looks good and less for what is "in". Moral of the story is: wear what flatters you and expresses your style.

x2

i personally like shaggy hair, like covering the ears. but it's not that big of an issue, because when i first met my boyfriend of two years, his hair was buzzed and now it's past his shoulders and i was still attracted to him and still am.

I like all stages on my guy. He shaves it all off whenever he fancies and lets it get shaggy. I like the smoothness of the clean shave, the soft prickliness when it's growing out, and being able to run my fingers through it when it's longer. :)