Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tangerine tomato

blackhead cleanser gave me more blackheads???

ok i used biore self heating blackhead cleanser b/c i have blackheads on my nose ( i only put it on my nose, not the rest of my face) & it cleared it up at first but then it gave me like a million more blackheads...it's 2% salicylic acid i believe

why did that happen ? aghhh

ok i used biore self heating blackhead cleanser b/c i have blackheads on my nose ( i only put it on my nose, not the rest of my face) & it cleared it up at first but then it gave me like a million more blackheads...it's 2% salicylic acid i believe

why did that happen ? aghhh

I am very much so against biore!!! I have a reason, medical too :). Biore tends to put bad ingredients into their cleansers that will clog ur pores. Becuase it take a few weeks for a clogged pore to become a pimple the rest of the ingredients have time to make ur skin look good before u see (in this case) the new black heads. this site has a list of ingredients and how much they clog pores and irritate skin:www.zerozits.com/Articles/acnedetect.htm#inglist