Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ihteacne2

Taz./Benz. Pictures inside....

Okay so first let me say that i hate seeing my acne in those pictures i mean i didnt think it looked that bad but w/e. Anywho, ive been using it for about a month after being off of it for awhile because i was tired of using it. I dont know if you can see my chin is those pictures but i was clear on my chin but i got two huge zits and i popped them :naughty: i know...that was a bad idea because now there just huge darks marks that im hoping will go away. But what i did is i popped the zits on my chin and put clearsil spot treatment cream on them that i found laying around the house. I thought it would help because it helped for the ones on my jawline. But it didnt see to help at all :wall: soo i just went back to the taz./benz....but was that a bad thing to do? i dont know. anyways heres my regimen:

Morning:

Neautrogena oil-free wash

benzaclin

Night:

Neautrogena oil-free wash

tazorac

pretty simple right??

should i change anything? and how can i stop the urge to pop my zits?

im also using kiss my face moistrizer and i love it...it doesnt make my face oily at all.

Soo i guess what i want is some encouraging words...annd thats pretty much all i have to say

bye!!

:)