Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ajr27

effects of drinking

im just entering my fourth month of roaccutane and its working well, my face started to clear up almost straight away. im on 50 mg a day. i havnt drank any alcohol since about 3 weeks before i started taking the tablets, but in 2 weeks i am having a party for my 21st and would quite like to be able to drink at it! im not planning on going silly but i wouldnt mind having a couple of pints. i wondered, does drinking whilst on these tablets physically make your face worse or is it only not recommended because of the strain on your liver etc?

ive been having problems with acne for about 5/6 years so im really paranoid about drinking now, although i really would like to have a few at my party, so that i can actually dance lol

thanks

im on 40mg and have drank quite a bit as bad as it sounds with no negative effects so i cant see how a couple drinks for ur birthday will do damage.. the main reason is the stress on the liver to avoid drinkin.. although u shouldnt need alchohl to be able to party

party on, i have been pretty reserved and have followed the regimen, bu twent to a wedding this past weekend and let the cat out of the bag. have fun then go back to what you were doing before. youll be fine.