Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
f a m o u s

i really need help!!:(

ok like 1 week ago i posted a topic in here about my dry skin but like bacically nobpdy answered and like i REALLY REALLY need help!!

ok so i had moderate acne and im on dalacin t, so i decided that i was gonna wash my face with natural hand saop so that it would dry up my skin/ acne. it did, but now its really dry and tight, and it accually hurts!! i have not more acne but i have really dry skin and im scared that if i put on cream that it will make me get y acne back:( thais is the 1st time i have clear skin in soo many years!! what do i do!!

plz help before school plz!

this to happened to me after in a similar way. I finally had clear skin but i would wash my face with natural handbar soap and my face would be really dry and hurt. For me, i just went on with it and didnt do anything about it and it eventually went away throughout the day. If you dont want to risk it like i didnt, just go with it. Or, what i did was say i had to be at school by 730, i would wake up at say 3 a.m. and wash my face then go back to bed, that way it gave my face time to try and become undry. Hope this helps

ok like 1 week ago i posted a topic in here about my dry skin but like bacically nobpdy answered and like i REALLY REALLY need help!!

ok so i had moderate acne and im on dalacin t, so i decided that i was gonna wash my face with natural hand saop so that it would dry up my skin/ acne. it did, but now its really dry and tight, and it accually hurts!! i have not more acne but i have really dry skin and im scared that if i put on cream that it will make me get y acne back:( thais is the 1st time i have clear skin in soo many years!! what do i do!!

plz help before school plz!

I used Cetaphil moisturizer for years, think it cost me 15 bucks and it's lasted me a LONG time. This stuff won't clog your pores so it's safe but don't use too much if you're planning to go out since it seems to leave your skin feeling heavy and oily.

More recently I started using 99% pure Aloe Vera gel instead of Cetaphil. It doesn't moisturize as well but it makes your skin look and feel amazing. I buy Lilly of the Desert Aloe but I've heard better things about the gel you can squeeze directly out of an Aloe plant - it's supposed to moisturize better.

My advice would be to get both the Cetaphil and the Aloe gel - combined it's about 20 bucks and you can test out your needs from there. Make sure you get the purest aloe possible though, some gels have alcohol or other chemicals in them - no gel will be 100% pure (regardless of the label) because of preservatives. I chose Lilly of the Desert for this reason, it seems to be the purest you can get without buying a plant.