Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
youknowyouloveme

Do you feel guilty kissing people?

Hmm, well...

I don't get to kiss too many people...not onthe lips, only the hello kiss on the cheek (cheek to cheek kinda kiss), and at those times, I really do feel guilty. I'm thinking in my head, "Ugh, I have oily skin with pimples and I just rubbed it off on her clear skin, I bet she's disgusted.=\"

Then I do have a girlfriend who is very caring, loves me for who I am and she kisses me all the time. So when I kiss my girlfriend, I'm very open about it and don't care. But to strangers, heck, I don't even want them looking at me. It's very painful when you're having a conversation with someone and they're looking at your face and not your eyes.

Do any of you feel guilty when you kiss/make out with people?

I feel guilty when I do....anyone else feel this way?

Help!!

If you practice on me, you'll feel less guilty :D

Do you feel guilty because you think it's wrong to make out with someone? Or because of your acne? Either way, it's not something to feel guilty about. If someone's wanting to make out with you, then they obviously don't care about your acne!

You should never feel guilty. I've been going through a semi-bad breakout for the past half month or so, and my girlfriend is completely un-affected by it... and she has beautiful skin. Usually, if you are kissing that person, that person probably isn't only interested in your facial status.

Help!!

ou la la ;):dance:

I dont get the question, why would you feel guilty? bc of acne? well if the other person had a problem with it they wouldnt be kissing you in the first place!

why would you feel guilty?

I honestly dont know... and its not even the fact of acne (i was on accutane and i look amazing now. i love it). I just feel bad... its really weird. Do you think its bad to make out with different people when your single?

I honestly dont know... and its not even the fact of acne (i was on accutane and i look amazing now. i love it). I just feel bad... its really weird. Do you think its bad to make out with different people when your single?

That's the beauty of being single, you can make out with whoever you want and not feel guilty about it. I think the word is not so much guilt as it is "shame"? Do you feel shame? You shouldn't.

Well i have just recently become single (the first week is always a bitch) so maybe at the moment i would because I would still have some loyalty for my ex partner but any other time being single? No not at all.

As long the two people both want to make out, both know where they stand with each other and practice safe sex if it come to that.

Obviously when you are with someone then yeah, i doubt i could live with myself but i have never cheated in my life so I can't really comment on how I would feel.

Help!!

French huh?

:dance::D

I have a very strong dislike of making out. It's just boring, it's like cut to the chase already. Especially when the person wants to just keep going, and going, and going, and then you find out there's no plan to go any further.

The only times it's nice:

The first few seconds of it

A "moment", and that's a moment, not a series of minutes and hours.

Right before one of the two leave.

And that's it! Gah I can bearly stand it at that.

People find different things to be intimate, and some people find making out to be quite intimate. If kissing seems like something you only want to do with someone you're close to emotionally or can trust to be vulnerable with, then that's okay. I know the message sent in society is to hook up as much as possible or you're missing out, but that is a lie that leads to most people feeling very empty.

In the end, if you feel bad, then don't do it. You could consider waiting longer before you kiss someone and see if the "guilt" is not there.

Personally, I don't feel guilty about kissing, unless the guy is obviously into it and I'm not. I have to really really like someone to enjoy making out, otherwise it just feels like a cold exchange of spit. Then I feel guilty because I am afraid I led the guy on, and most of the time I have. So I try and only kiss someone when I know I am really into them and we both will like it. I'm also really picky about how I am kissed and find most guys to not be very good at kissing...or maybe it's just my bad luck.

Help!!

French huh?

:dance::D

oh corse. there's no other way of doing it ;)

One of my friends was newly single and thought it gave her the right to make out with whoever she wanted to. Now she's been labled as a slut and being easy, so it kind of backfired on her. She IS kind of a slut tho.

kissing is very intimate by my standards so i wouldn't feel guilty so much as awkward. I'm a rare specimen these days though in regards to intimacy, and the such.

Not really, my boyfriend knows I have some skin problems and I do my best to cover it up with make-up so it doesn't look so blah ( he's seen me without make up :ninja: ) . Anyway I don't think there isn't any reason to feel guilty, are you even thinking of anything else while you're making out lol..... :angel: . I don't know about you, but I seem to lose track of time when I'm with my boyfriend :wub:

Just enjoy it :P don't feel bad

you should only feel guilty if you make out with different people and you not single

MostExtreme,

It'll come naturally to you, just don't hit crash course with a nose/nose lol, look up on wikipedia or something about kissing :P everyone likes it differently I guess. I'm sure you'll have butterflies after you first kiss though :wub: my thought was " omg O_O; what happened" lol

I do not feel guilty cause I never got the chance to kiss someone Cause of my bad acne keeps me held down and I'm nearly 26. I do not expect to kiss someone anytime soon. Could someone explain to me how to properly kiss someone so I do not fuck up if the meoment ever arrives.

Why am I still so pure. I'm so different who would expect me :cry:

MostExtreme

People kiss differently, and some people are bad no matter what amount of experience they have. So don't sweat it...when the time comes it will just happen and the other person will likely have no idea it's your first kiss unless you tell them.

Help!!

LOL.

no i don't feel guilty. i guess i should, at least i was raised to feel guilty. but i'm single & to me, my definition of being single is doing whatever you want want as long as both of the ppl involved have the same expectations.

kissing someone is extra pleasant

its incredible how many fit girls are terrible at kissing

i never feel guilty... but then i am from the UK and all we do here is drink and fuck each other all of the time.

its great but the weather is shit.

:)