Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi,

I know this topic has been discussed loads here, but I just thought I'd share my experience. OK, so yesterday I REALLY reached the end of my tether and decided to approach this from all angles, not just with prescriptions and chemicals. I bought a ton of water and fresh fruit, Vitamins A, C, E and zinc supplements..........and baking soda.

I applied the baking soda as a mask last night for about an hour and didnt really notice much of a difference after taking it off except for my red markd were slightly reduced. Anyway this morning however, most of my spots had dissapeared or shrunk to more than half thier size..............amazing! The only thing I can put it down to is the baking soda.

It didnt sting my face as much as I've read it has others on here, though you could feel a slight tingeling and nor did it make my skin hard as I've also read it can do, its just slightly messy! Anyway just thought I'd share that with you and if you have'nt already....... TRY IT!!!!

Thanks for reading,

LilMiss x :dance: