Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
f a m o u s

make-up crisis girls! omg i need help:P

hey, when i had acne (i just recently got rid of it,, horray!:P) i wore, cover-up, mascaura, and eyeliner on the bottom (im a rock singer, so yeaa its like my style. )but now that i have gotten rid of my acne what should i wear for makeup?? like i wanna keep my rock image because thats who i am, like thats what i do:P, but again, im still in highschool, like a cathloic school so i cant go over the top with black:P (lol, can u imagine the nuns at my highschool beating me with their canes??:P)

so anyway how can i do my makeup withought goin over the top , but still keepin my image. (and plz no emo looks lol, totally not me) yeaa as you can tell im not the girly makeup princess.:P

and i have brown eyes and dark brown hair (i dont no if that helps, lmao i dont kno a thing about makeuop:P)

Hey Famous!

I'm not a rocker chick or anything, but nobody knows how to wear make up in my family. My mom has always worn color stay lipstick, CG powder, and black eyeliner. I didn't start wearing make up until I was 20 years old and in college. Because of my acne, sensitive skin I bought the Bare Minerals foundation. Just recently BM came out with an array of eye make-up starter kits. I bought the get started one, which has a very fresh, everyday look. I'm not a make-up expert or anything, so hopefully someone else from MAC or Sephora. Honestly, I wouldn't mind the help either. :D

My cousin is brown-haired & brown eyed. When she is going out, she wears a glittery dark-blue eyeliner and a smoky-eye-looks blue shadows. It looks amazing with her big brown eyes. On normal makeup days she just wears a nice brown liner and neutral shadows. I don't know how bold of a look you can get away with at your school...

Also, putting eyeliner on the top and bottom makes your eyes look more open and balanced than just on the bottom.

hey, when i had acne (i just recently got rid of it,, horray!:P) i wore, cover-up, mascaura, and eyeliner on the bottom (im a rock singer, so yeaa its like my style. )but now that i have gotten rid of my acne what should i wear for makeup?? like i wanna keep my rock image because thats who i am, like thats what i do:P, but again, im still in highschool, like a cathloic school so i cant go over the top with black:P (lol, can u imagine the nuns at my highschool beating me with their canes??:P)

so anyway how can i do my makeup withought goin over the top , but still keepin my image. (and plz no emo looks lol, totally not me) yeaa as you can tell im not the girly makeup princess.:P

and i have brown eyes and dark brown hair (i dont no if that helps, lmao i dont kno a thing about makeuop:P)

i don't really know too much about makeup, but i love wearing it .. if that makes any sense.

since you like the black eyeliner, i would stick to that, but instead of doing the same makeup you would wear at one of your shows, i would just smudge the liner on the upper and lower lash line, so it won't be dramatic enough to get you in trouble with the nuns. lol.

i have browns eyes and brown hair, too and i like using neutral shadows along with purples.

& i LOVE peachy, shimmery blushes.

i think if you use everything in moderation, you'll be fine.

there are some makeup tutorials for everyday school looks & more on youtube.

good luck!

-FACE:It is VERY important to even out your skin tone (I'm not sure if you need to, but it's important to start with a blank canvas) Use a light dusting of powder foundation (Maybelline Minerals are great) if you need more coverage (Maybeline Pure Make-up is amazing! It's 50% water and leaves skin natural, moisturized, and dewy)

-CHEEKS: Apply a sweep of light pink or peach blush on only the apples of your cheeks. You don't want it to look like you're really wearing blush though, just something look more natural (you can even pinch or lightly slap your cheeks for a VERY natural look. If you know how to apply a cheek stain, it's prefered, but stains can be tricky.

-EYES: Apply a bronzy-taupe color over the entire area of the lid (a color that is a few shades lighter than your eyes). Apply DARK brown eyeliner (or black if you want to keep with your style and be sure to smudge the line a bit). Apply a shimmer (not glittery) below the brow line and to the inner eye blend with fingers (CG eyeshadow in Champagne) This should all still look very natural- if applied correctly. Finish by curling your lashes and applying a mascara that matched your eye liner (Dark brown or black)

-Finish with a peachy gloss.

-REMEMBER: after applying make-up, brush your eyebrows (this helps shape them and remove any powder they caught) Also! It's a great idea to seal your make-up with MAC Fix finishing spray. Misting your face seals your make-up and blends your make-up as well and gives a dewy finish. You should still rock the eyes if that's your thing, but don't neglect the rest of your face. If you are playing up your eyes-play everything else down. Maybe mix up your style occassionally and do a simply eye (skip the liner) and have a red glossy lip instead!)

Make-up should be FUN! Enjoy!

a smokey eye with metal grays or dark plums would work well without being too harsh. lots of black eyeliner is just way, way too much, and is just going to be perceived as "punky" by the nuns at your school. make sure to blend well and smudge your eyeliner.