Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ashaaley

white heads after waxing

k everytime i get a brazilian the next day i get dozens of tiny whitheads all over. they go away like two days later and its fine but i was wondering if anyone knows of something i can do to prevent it.

99% probability it some kind of folliculitis due to irritation of the hair follicle. Read up on the subject online and you will treatments.

Edit: If you tell me where you get the breakouts it would be easier to determine what kind of folliculitis it might be...

99% probability it some kind of folliculitis due to irritation of the hair follicle. Read up on the subject online and you will treatments.

Edit: If you tell me where you get the breakouts it would be easier to determine what kind of folliculitis it might be...

i kinda did say, i got a brazilian so ya bikini area.... and thanks im going to look it up!

I waxed my belly (I think its sexy furry......but the girls, not so much) for summer & the same thing happened to me. Its the result of tearing hair out of your skin, it pulls up other stuff from way down in the follicle. I was told that next time I do it, make sure to put antiseptic on it