Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
monkeyisland90

accurate mirror or way to see yourself as you are?

Not sure where to post this but im new so sorry :cool:

So basically im going to start my regime but im looking to monitor weekly how it's going (good or bad) and i'm looking to get a special mirror (if there even is a thing called that) which allows me to see my acne the way it is if i had someone stare at me and see what stands out to them etc.. i've heard of a mirror that is unreversed but that really doesn't doo much other then unreversserd... i guess you also have to be in the right lighting because sometimes certain lighting can make your face look a lot flawless then it really is...

i just don't like going to the mall and see myself in the mirror thinking it looks ok.. then i go to the bathroom closeup and see a completely different person... it scares me :mad:

There's no way for a mirror to accurately reflect how others will see your acne, considering that you will (naturally) be looking specifically at it while other people will not. If you'd like to see a good representation of your progress, a camera will be better than a mirror, anyway. Just take a good, well-lit photo of your face every week and compare them as you continue with the regimen.