Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
watertro88

Question about the regimen

hey guys i'm new to the forum and i saw the regimen about a few weeks ago and have started using it

i use the neutrogena face wash (oil free power scrub thing) morning and night and i use the neutrogena 2.5% BP cream, and oil free neutrogena advance solution day lotion with SPF 15

is that ok?

and a second question, when i put on my cream at night do i just leave the cream on my face where it is just white and let it soak in by itself, or do i have to keep rubbing the cream until it all disappear?

thank you very much guys :]

Hi and welcome.

Trade the face scrub for a gentle cleanser. Scrubs can be irritating and irritation can exacerbate acne.

I'm not familiar with that lotion, but if it is unmedicated and oil-free and non-comedogenic, it may be fine.

When you apply the bp, since you are using Neutrogena on-the-spot it can leave a white residue. Try to apply it to a section of your face at a time until it is absorbed. Let that sit and dry about ten minutes then apply your moisturizer. The moisturizer should help the whiteness of the bp disappear. Watch the bottom set of videos here: http://www.acne.org/video.html Dan shows how to do it with Neutrogena on-the-spot.