Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
iCogito

have any of you tried?

I was just wondering yesterday since nothing really works for me, and vitamins usually are temp. solution.Have any of you tried to use nothing on youir face. Don't avoid anything..but eat balanced meals for about 2-3 months..including sugar,milk,wheat and etc?even though it will break you out..can it kinda ba;ance out in 2-3 motnhs? No idea..what else I can do.(

I got really fed up with the irritation that BP and Tretinoin was causing me so I stopped using anything on my face besides a gentle cleanser. This was a horrible idea and basically every pore on my face became clogged. I now use a more gentle regimen that my skin seems to like a lot better, and facials are a must!

How bad is your acne? It sounds like you are quiting.

pretty bad. I get huge ones once in 3 months.. break out that lasts for weeks and in between it's just mild to moderate.and each year it's worse..even though I am eating healthy and take vitamins and everything. I cant find what's wrong.