Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
plo

Going into Week 4 of Dan's Regimen nothing yet :(

No results yet - going into week 4 now.

I was on Proactiv extra strength and the BP was 7% for well over a year. So I was told that 2 pumps should be fine to start out on. I noticed the 2 pumps was alot of BP so I went on 1 pump - but no the 2 pumps is not really alot. It may seem like alot because it's a gel and it takes a while for it to dry up.

My acne is moderate sometimes severe. I have had this nodules on my jawline/chin sine I started the regimen and they are still there. Slowly slowly getting smaller - they are still red. I'm also noticing when I wash my face I feeling more small bumps on my cheek area closer to my jaw line. I know it takes times.

Is there anyone out there who has moderate/severe acne tha'ts on Dan's Regimen? How long did it take you to see results? I have very oily skin I mean very oily. I think Dan's lotion maybe making it to oily because when I use my oily absorbing sheets they get all soaked up from the oil right away.

I also have severe scars all over my face from my years of suffering w/ acne since I was a teenager.

Before I didn't have all these new tiny bumps on my skin. I'm worried those tiny bumps are going to get bigger.

Does anyone think Dan's Regimen is going to help me out?

I'm also on Spiro, BCP and Doxy and Zinc.

I was on his regime a year ago..after a year it wore off. right now I am thinking about getting back.it took me about 6-7 weeks.

i'll be on the regimen for 2 months on sept. 14. my face is still broken out. i had moderate acne, but the regimen has caused it to become moderate/severe. i'm not using any other factor though, like zinc and such, so the regimen make work faster for you. my skin is also oily, but i've found that the regimen makes it less oily because bp drys out your skin. my skin started flaking bad about 3 weeks ago. that part sucks the most. the new bumps may be caused from the regimen. it seems like regimen doesn't kill acne under the skin. it's like it brings zits to head and drys them out. so that's what the bumps may be. i hope the regimen helps you out, but i'm still wondering if it's doing anything good for my skin.

i'll be on the regimen for 2 months on sept. 14. my face is still broken out. i had moderate acne, but the regimen has caused it to become moderate/severe. i'm not using any other factor though, like zinc and such, so the regimen make work faster for you. my skin is also oily, but i've found that the regimen makes it less oily because bp drys out your skin. my skin started flaking bad about 3 weeks ago. that part sucks the most. the new bumps may be caused from the regimen. it seems like regimen doesn't kill acne under the skin. it's like it brings zits to head and drys them out. so that's what the bumps may be. i hope the regimen helps you out, but i'm still wondering if it's doing anything good for my skin.

when I started it, I had severe acne..I was breaking out like crazy and went on regime since I had nothing to lose. It became a bit worse for a week, but I continued doing it everyday. Morning night washed my face.then put the bp on..what moisturizer do u use and cleanser? I used my own moisturizer and cleanser, and only his BP. Do u watch after your diet? Did you had any success with BP before? I remmeber there was this one girl who was on his regime for 4 months and got better after that.

Well I hope the regimen helps both of us out. I guess you are right about regimen bringing out the bumps to surface to dry them out. I hope that's it - I don't want to see my acne get any worse.

You're lucky it made you skin less oily.

I'll just keep on using it for another 2 months - that would be 3 months on Dan's Regimen and I think by then there should be some type of results.

I'm just scared that it's not going to help me out and make things worse and give me new scars which is what I don't want because I have so many of them now :(