Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Ok I just started going to college and there are many girls (women) out thereto scour. Anyways, I was walking with my friend and his girl (we like wearing skinny jeans and button up shirts) and this punkish looking girl with says while we're passing,

"Hey, want me to buy you pancakes kid?"

Now, I've had acne as a teenager, and I have always been insecure about myself. Especially when it comes to people I don't know. I've been in good and bad (mostly) relationships with exes. But now my acne is under control and is fading away in just a few days with my new regimen. I also hide my skin in foundation and I have no problems with it (and I'm straight).

Well I don't like judging people, but in NYC, a lot of people are snobby and I have always felt insecure and taking things out of proportion when someone says something.

So I ask, what the hell did she mean? Am I just taking things too seriously? All I can say is WTF?

imo , just ignore it. If you dont understand it, is it really something worth understanding? And beside s if they say something like that in that sort of manner, are they even worth a second thought?

I just looked up pancake on urban dictionary...it means "gay male" or "an effeminate straight man". Or it means taking a crap or breaking up with someone. So maybe she thought you looked: 1. Gay or gay-ish

2. Constipated or

3. Taken

Eh, who cares what she thought of you...she was rude to shout it out. And if she thought you looked gay, well, most of my gay friends are really, really cute, so you can probably consider it a compliment.

I just looked up pancake on urban dictionary...it means "gay male" or "an effeminate straight man". Or it means taking a crap or breaking up with someone. So maybe she thought you looked: 1. Gay or gay-ish

2. Constipated or

3. Taken

wow how do people ever link pancakes to gay people <_>?

2. Constipated or

3. Taken

wow how do people ever link pancakes to gay people <_>?

I know, how stupid is that? When I think of gay foods, I think, corn dog, maybe, or I don't know, fruit...but not pancakes.

Maybe she was offering to buy you breakfast after an evening of hawt secks

But you're lucky that you're seeing younger women in Queens. Everyone in my neighborhood was like 80.

Murray Hill FTW!

Most likely calling you a flaming faggot, until you said you're not gay I thought you were going to be a chick, and that's just from what you wrote about yourself. Make up + crotch huggers don't give the most heterosexual appearance.

Sorry I just had a party at my place.

well it was brief. but honestly, you couldn't tell i was wearing foundation from like a couple feet away. i mean i've worn foundation that goes well with my skin tone (Im tan because Im filipino) and I have lot of hair to cover my face. So I don't really think it the foundation.

Yes I do look very effeminate but that's who I am, i can't change myself (I have long hair, effeminate face, and skinny and slender, but I have a decent goatee). I mean other girls have liked me and they didnt care lol. I meet new people day by day and I don't think they care either. And in NYC, the fashion icon of the world, I see all types of people wear skinny jeans from hipsters to ghetto people. I don't see why they'd say something to reference something gay about jeans. I mean I have friends with real punks in St. Mark's and Bedford who play for many shows and I have lots of ghetto friends who don't care what I look or what I wear.

Im just thinking now maybe she was just hitting on me. Oh well, two girls already have a crush on me in my classes since they're always red when I look at them and they stare at me when I'm not looking and afraid to make eye contact.

Even my best friend (a girl) thinks I'm taking it seriously. I really wish I didn't have acne but I'm glad its improving so much day by day with my regimen.

:]