Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
monkeyisland90

people who have good skin and doesn't do much to maintain it

i know this guy whos nutrition is so = so but excercises a lot and is mentally normal but doesn't wash his face with any regime and with just regular soap... how is it possible that this guy has good skin? is some people just have good skin regardless of what they do (minus staying in the sun 24 hours a day)... kind of reminds me of people who take good care of there body nutritionally but die at a young age while a 100 year old guy lives and continues to eat hot dogs all day (true story of a guy that ate hot dogs and such and nutrition was never a problem).

anyhow, in terms of skin.. if someone has good skin and uses soap only (i think its just regular bar soap..) does that mean it somehow worked on them and they won't have the repercussions of bad skin later on?

i know this guy whos nutrition is so = so but excercises a lot and is mentally normal but doesn't wash his face with any regime and with just regular soap... how is it possible that this guy has good skin? is some people just have good skin regardless of what they do (minus staying in the sun 24 hours a day)... kind of reminds me of people who take good care of there body nutritionally but die at a young age while a 100 year old guy lives and continues to eat hot dogs all day (true story of a guy that ate hot dogs and such and nutrition was never a problem).

anyhow, in terms of skin.. if someone has good skin and uses soap only (i think its just regular bar soap..) does that mean it somehow worked on them and they won't have the repercussions of bad skin later on?

Ya this is exactly what bothers me. My brother/sister can eat like pigs, and live like pigs, and have no regime, but dont get acne. Otherhand, Im a good hearted person who has changed alot because of his girlfriend, has a simple dream and doesnt eat garbage but gets acne. What kinda point is god trying to prove? That slobs can go out and do whatever they want? That murderers, bums can live like slobs, and not get any, but the honest, go getters cant get a break?

As for the later question. If it works for them now, I dont see how they can get repercussions later.

Ya this is exactly what bothers me. My brother/sister can eat like pigs, and live like pigs, and have no regime, but dont get acne. Otherhand, Im a good hearted person who has changed alot because of his girlfriend, has a simple dream and doesnt eat garbage but gets acne. What kinda point is god trying to prove? That slobs can go out and do whatever they want? That murderers, bums can live like slobs, and not get any, but the honest, go getters cant get a break?

As for the later question. If it works for them now, I dont see how they can get repercussions later.

I have acne cause my dad had....

we all different. , some has bad luck and gets break out from certain foods.

I don't get break out from eating junks etc..

I am puerto rican , you will hardly see puerto ricans with acne

I went to puerto rico i saw no1 with acne.. even me had no acne..

I get cured everytime i go there.. is just weird.

I have acne cause my dad had...... i guess i have bad luck >_<

It does ruin ur life but gotta be happy even if acne.

we all gonna die some day, so i am trying to be happy and have fun ;/

yeah i know what you mean this bothers me too...i wish i could just do whatever to my face and it could still be clear, but no, i do like a zillion things to it morning and night and i have acne (though it's improved so much)... i wish i could just not care..