Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dreamweaver66

What Causes Those Little Fine Hairs on Your Face?

Gosh, I hope that makes sense.

I have seen a few people here and there that have this same problem (as myself).

They are fine little hairs all over your face that do not lie flat but just stick straight out, almost like a light peach fuzz.

Anyone else have this problem and know why it happens??

BTW: I am female.

It is good to know that some others have it too, but wish we didn't. I don't find it attractive. :( Especially on top of all the other problems we face on our (face).

It is good to know that some others have it too, but wish we didn't. I don't find it attractive. :( Especially on top of all the other problems we face on our (face).

Ugh...tell me about it!!!. On occasion I get one single course looking black hair on my chin that I have to pluck out!. YUCK!!!!!!!!! Why Me????? :wall:

You're born with hair over your entire body, but it rubs off on your feet and palms. So yeah, everyone has that annoying peachy fuzz!

I just notice it on a few people including myself. Maybe it is because mine sticks out straight from my face and does not lie flat. Maybe others lie flatter on the skin.

I think it's just that some people have more of it and have longer "fuzz" than others. I definitely have it but it's almost impossible to notice unless I get an inch away from the mirror in bright lights. I have a friend and she has a ton of it that stands out straight and it's pretty noticeable even when just talking to her. Guess it's all genetics.

Hair grows over the entire body, with the exception of the soles of the feet, the palms of the hands, some areas of the genitalia, mucous membranes of the lips, the nipples, the navel, and the eyelids. Much of the hair on the body is invisible to the naked eye. Everybody has superfluous hair on their face, it's just more noticeable in some people. But if it bothers you a lot you might want to see about getting it waxed. :]

Guest missyjean130
Hair grows over the entire body, with the exception of the soles of the feet, the palms of the hands, some areas of the genitalia, mucous membranes of the lips, the nipples, the navel, and the eyelids. Much of the hair on the body is invisible to the naked eye. Everybody has superfluous hair on their face, it's just more noticeable in some people. But if it bothers you a lot you might want to see about getting it waxed. :]

*imagines getting cheecks,chin,and forehead waxed*

I feel like passing out now,thanks for the bad images.

but it gots tons of peach fuzz! I think it's cute.Unless ur tan and u have a lot of white peach fuzz,then you look weird.

Well, I am glad to hear that someone actually thinks peach fuzz is cute...hee hee

Waxing would kill my face :)

Oh well, guess we all just have to live with it or use extreme measures to get rid of it. (Like laser).

Guest missyjean130
It's part of being a mammal. =]

"you and me baby aint nothin' but mammals,so lets..."

not finishing that song lol