Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TheSkyScraper

What the hell?

Just used the Clenziderm 3 step product for the first time and everything was good until I used the serum gel, the third step. I put one pump, which is the recommended amount, and rubbed it into my face. I instantly felt a little burning and thought it was just how it is since I have sensitive skin and I thought it would just go away. I then went to sleep and woke up later and it was still burning. I then went to the mirror and noticed everywhere the serum gel was applied my face was very red and burnt horribly. Under my right eye it was swollen and more red. When touched under my right eye it felt like it was almost bruised, like a black eye. Since I have washed my face and added hortizone cream and it feels much better but the redness is still here but its only been about 15 minutes since I've done this. Does anyone know what the hell happened or have had this happen to themselves? Is it that I have super sensitive skin or something? And how do I cure the redness if the cortizone doesn't work? Thank you.