Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

so i was in judo and my partner in class has acne all on his face. i knew him for 3 years and i guess he is now gettin the acne bug.

he is in 8th grade and he has acne on his temples, forehead, and cheeks. i just wana tell him about dans regimen but i dont know how to bring it up. i have acne 2 but i have less thanks 2 dan. so i do i tell him about this system??

Well I think you should tell him if you are friends with him if you don't talk to him than don't tell him nothing because that would be rude lol

It may seem like you're trying to help, and I'm sure your intentions are good, but just don't. Anyways, DKR isn't good for the skin.

When it comes to acne, people are better off finding the cure for themself. Most don't care. No matter how you tell him, it will result in a negative:

-Guy goes nuts and becomes more self-conscious and hates you forever

-Guy hates you forever

-Guy uses your recommendation and gets worse and hates you forever

-Guy thinks about it more and hates you forever

-Guy tells others about your recommendation and recommends it to others and does it himself, resulting in him and everyone else he told hating you forever

You see how you can't win? LOL

:whistle:

I think you can do it without him getting hurt or feeling uncomfortable

just make sure you talk to him when no one else is around or can hear you and ask him what he is using for his acne..make sure you make it clear that you used to have bad skin and found someting to make it a better and as wondering if he needed any suggestions on what to use.. Than you could tell him if he ever needed to talk about it to come to you

In all seriousness, don't do it. If he really wants your advice, he'll ask you. I know you have good intention, but from my experience I always hate people who gave me unwanted advice about my acne, and wish they kept their mouth shut.

cool thanks ppl. i will just keep my feelings 2 myself.but i will try sumthing. ima say "yo jean this heat is so bad for my acne" and i will see where it will go from there.

Hell i talk about my feelings, but only to my really close friends. But yeah, i would suggest not saying anything. It would only make him really self conscious. And it is better for someone to find a solution for themselves. I found this website by myself, and i'm quite proud of myself and my progress. If you told him about it, then sure, he might clear up and be really happy, but there would be a sense of lacking, as it were, of not being able to help himself. Nobody (except my parents) has ever said anything about my acne, but when my parents said something, i felt like absolute shit. I went to my room and cried (true story, im such a loser xD). But I can't even imagine it coming from a friend. Thats the kind of thing that makes you start wondering what people really think about your skin. And from there it only gets worse.

cool thanks ppl. i will just keep my feelings 2 myself.but i will try sumthing. ima say "yo jean this heat is so bad for my acne" and i will see where it will go from there.

I would really advise against even this seemingly harmless beginning to the conversation. When a similar scenario happened to me, my friend at college starting commentating on the very small acne he had around his chin saying, 'man i really hate getting spots, i'm always trying to find products to get rid of them', while i was just standing there wanting nothing more than to run away and find the most secluded area of the world possible.

My acne was really bad at the time, and while in hindsight my friend may have been trying to help me by initiating a conversation about acne, the whole experience left me feeling embarrassed, upset and generally miserable that i couldnt just forget my skin even around my friends.

I would really advise against even this seemingly harmless beginning to the conversation. When a similar scenario happened to me, my friend at college starting commentating on the very small acne he had around his chin saying, 'man i really hate getting spots, i'm always trying to find products to get rid of them', while i was just standing there wanting nothing more than to run away and find the most secluded area of the world possible.

My acne was really bad at the time, and while in hindsight my friend may have been trying to help me by initiating a conversation about acne, the whole experience left me feeling embarrassed, upset and generally miserable that i couldnt just forget my skin even around my friends.

alright ill keep it 2 myself

maybe you can try to print out info and picture about DKR PRODUCTS or any before and after pictures ... do not approach that guy , maybe just ask him out for lunch together and just bring along those papers , do not put the intention to show but just let him see by glance , he will be curious and wanted to find out more . then just say Nah i'm finding this product working wonders for many people and i wanted to seek more info about it . if he is interested recommend it to him ...but first of all cure your acne first , so you'll be a living prove . if he notice it he might ask you about it

The best thing you can do for him is not point out his acne. He knows it is there and he is probably searching around himself, but if it's new for him it would probably make him feel even worse.